“Excellent, every time!”

Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park
Ranked #6 of 68 Hotels in Asheville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a dozen times over the past 10 months, and every time it meets all expectations of a modern, welcoming, clean, comfortable hotel, with friendly and efficient staff, and delicious food.

Room Tip: Unfortunately, and strangely, none of the suites have a nice view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,624)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our first trip to Asheville couldn't have been more comfortable and enjoyable largely due to our stay at the Hilton. Outstandingly friendly and helpful staff; great location surrounded by food, shopping and entertainment; clean room and overall facility, easy parking.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Lovely hotel. Easy access to Biltmore, about 15 minutes away. Hotel is in a new section of Asheville and it is lively at night. Two great restaurants are nearby and there is a movie theater less than 100 yards from the front door. Parking is convenient and located on a parking deck in the back of the hotel at no additional cost.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Hotel is in a great spot in Asheville. Locations is surrounded my shops and restaurants. Hotel staff is great. The shower is amazing, no tub just a beautiful glass door walk-in shower with rainfall shower head. I travel alot for work and it was nice to shower my wife a great hotel with amazing features.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I used to live in this neighborhood, so I was looking forward to my stay at this property. It was great to be so close to the airport, and to have all the amenities of the new urbanist environment… shops, restaurant, movie theatre, YMCA, walking/running trails… but honestly, the room was a bit of a disappointment. It was very small, and although my Hilton Honors profile points out my preference for a high floor away from the elevator, I ended up exactly where I didn’t want to. I suppose it was because I could only afford as much at this very pricey property (location, location, location). The desk staff was surprisingly inattentive and not knowledgeable enough to ensure I had a clean reservation despite using a combination of miles and regular rates. I ended up cancelling my last night’s stay, and although I did so well before noon, in person, my card still showed the pending charge for several days. I accepted the hotel's explanation for this, but it took a couple of days to get anyone to respond to my calls questioning this. Again, location is the key here, plus it’s a very fashionable place… AND they are dog friendly!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2014

The hotel and staff were great. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome and we felt as though were valued guests. I would certainly stay at this hotel again. We enjoyed the feel of Asheville and the hotel stay made our short trip even better. Without a doubt a great hotel and I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Quiet luxury hotel in a beautiful mountain town near shopping and good restaurants. Quick drive in to downtown, definitely worth the drive. While downtown, try Curate and visit Blue Spiral Gallery. My only complaint is that it was hard to find, and the GPS is misleading. Call for directions when nearby.

1  Thank mvpj