“Clean, Modern and Convienient”

Ranked #5 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I visited this hotel to attend some business meetings within the hotel. The hotel was modern and clean, and walking distance to several stores and restaurants. Parking is close by. The location is not vert close to downtown Asheville, and requires a drive on the highway.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Greg R
BFH_Marketing, Director of Sales at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Greg R -

I'm glad that you got to enjoy the modern convenience of our Hilton Asheville, located amidst the excitement of Biltmore Park. Our South Asheville location, one exit from the airport is quite convenient for business, and on nearby I-26, one can access downtown in 15 minutes. So you are correct, some highway driving, but staying at the Hilton is definitely worth it, and we appreciate you as our guest.

We look forward to your next visit with us!

Herb R Arnold
Director of Sales
Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park

Write a ReviewReviews (1,587)

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is our favorite place to stay in Asheville for two reasons. First, they have a "dog floor", and we love to travel with our dogs. Second, we like the location in Biltmore Park with all of the convenient restaurants and one of our favorite movie theaters anywhere. Beyond that, the rooms are clean and comfy, and everyone at the hotel is extremely accommodating and nice! Many of the rooms have mountain views. Having said all of this, if you want walking access to Asheville's more "artsy" side, this is not the best place to stay. But, it's our favorite place to venture out from by car AND foot!

Room Tip: Rooms on one side look out over the interstate and mountains beyond. We do not feel car noise is an...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
BFH_Marketing, Director of Sales at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Linda G -

Thank you for making our Hilton in Asheville your hotel choice when coming to town. We appreciate you and your return visits, and I'm glad that we could accommodate your dogs who travel with you.

We hope to see you return to our Hilton in Biltmore Park soon!

Herb R Arnold
Director of Sales

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great hotel in a great location, within easy walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Took a long walk in the morning around the area and it was all very clean with nice landscaping. Would definitely stay here the next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I often go to this Hilton because I feel safe and cared for here, and there is plenty to do at this location. I enjoy the friendly, kind employees and the excellent food. I especially enjoy the pool and fitness center since I am single and I can swim at my leisure The willingness to provide anything I need is always expressed, and I appreciate the sincerity of the Hotel staff. This property is relatively close to my home, and I can travel here easily. The proximity of the shops and restaurants are satisfying and convenient. I am an avid moviegoer, and I appreciate the excellent movie theater at this site. Parking is usually not a problem even with busy clientele, and I am thankful for the variety of stores and shops available. I love to read, so I look forward to spending time at the Barnes and Noble. Walking gives on access to most of the businesses, and they are very attractive. If one wishes to meet other friends for dining or entertaining, there is ample space to do so. Sometimes, I enjoy staying in my room which is attractive and well-equipped. This trip, I ordered fruit and beverages to come to my room when I arrived so I could relax when I got there. It was an pleasant touch. The breakfast buffets are the finest I have ever encountered with the chef preparing omelets or special pancakes. The wait staff is excellent, and they are always willing to provide whatever one needs.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Marcy H
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Be warned: rooms with king-sized beds DO NOT have a bathtub. Bit of a disappointment for us. However, the rooms were clean, the spa was enjoyable. The views aren't terrific (you'll get a bit of mountain vista, but mostly just the tops of neighboring buildings).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I am a business traveler and have stayed in hotels all across the country. This hotel is my favorite. Beautiful facilities, super staff, and Biltmore Park has everything you need: multiple choices for restaurants, a movie theater, book stores, shopping, etc. I get excited when I am assigned to Asheville just because Of this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cham N
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Very close to airport. Ammenities are some of the best. Business conference services are very nice. Spa and bar are pleasing. Resturant offers a nice varity and the food is well prepared. I would recommend this for business or pleasure. With the family or without. Very accomodating and pleasant Staff (NOT THE USUAL YOU SEEM TO GET THESE DAYS)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business