US$136
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$164
  • Restaurant
US$173
US$152
US$406
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
SleepInn
US$130
US$127
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$209
  • Pool
US$112
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$120
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$355
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
1,652 results
All reviewsmovie theaterinfinity tubclose to the airportgreat hotelwithin walking distanceparking garagebreakfast buffetshopping and restaurantsconvenient locationeasy accessminute driveoff the highwaythe blue ridge parkwaydefinitely stay here againrouxbarnesrei
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Biltmore Park for a couple of nights to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. The hotel was perfect and in a great location as our home base for a few days. The staff was wonderful from the time we checked in until we left. They were very courteous and willing to help any way they could. The on-site Sensibilities Spa is a wonderful addition to the property. We checked in, had a glass of wine in the hotel bar in the lobby to wind down and then went for our reservation for a hot stone massage. Afterwards, we went back to our room to get ready to go out to dinner and we had a nice tray of cheeses, crackers and a good bottle of wine from the hotel wishing us a wonderful anniversary. This was icing on the cake! The Hilton is in a nice park with restaurants, shops and movie theater all within a minutes walk. We had dinner at 131 Main on the corner from the Hilton and enjoyed a movie right next door at the Regal Cinemas. And, BT's Burgers is awesome and has the best turkey burger you will eat. It is a must for lunch or a casual dinner. Fantastic stay overall and thank you to the staff at Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
BFH_Marketing, Director of Sales at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Michael P -

Thank you for choosing our Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park. We pride ourselves on the excellent quality and congeniality that provides you with the most positive guest experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed the location and our courteous staff.

I will be certain to let the staff of Sensibilities Spa to know how much you enjoyed the spa treatment. We also like to make our guests' anniversaries special, so I'm glad you got to enjoy that extra touch with the amenity we sent to your room.

Biltmore Park Town Square does indeed offer a many dining and entertainment options right outside of our Hilton's front door. "131 Main" is also one of my favorite Asheville dining experiences, and the Regal Biltmore Grande is the best place in town to see a movie. We are glad you got to sample so great places in our community.

Thank you for your kind review. We hope that when you return to Asheville, NC, you will stay with us once again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Let me state up front that we are Hilton Honors members, so we do spend plenty of time visiting various Hilton hotels, including those Hiltons that have another word with them, like "Homewood" and so on. This is a straight up Hilton in Biltmore Park that is built to fit with the look of the area. Nothing flashy on the outside, with a calm cool Hilton logo on the front, but an attractive look all the same. The place costs plenty, for sure, and we wanted to enjoy a bit of the high end for the July 4th week. So we spent 5 nights here and used the place as an anchor to visit in all directions the greater Asheville area and surrounding towns. That worked perfectly. Easy to get to this place from various directions. The place was plenty clean, with a spacious bathroom, nice shower, and plenty of area around the sink. Our "junior suite" had a very nice sitting area with top notch flat screen tv, couch and chair. Also had a fridge tucked inside a nice cabinet in the sitting room. The sleeping room was plenty big, with another flat screen tv, and a comfortable bed. As with most hotels these days, the little squishy pillows completely suck. When did hotel chains decide that little pillows that go squish in the night beat nice big pillows that act like, well, pillows and not seat cushions? While the room was kept clean, the maid service was lacking every day. You expect the Hilton to pay attention to details, and they did not. They missed a lot of little things...like leaving the iron sitting on a table for example, or not replacing an empty box of tissue, and so on. Lastly, I have to point out to the Hilton chain that sending me emails asking if we want anything "EXTRA" ready on our arrival is REALLY ANNOYING!!! The reason it is annoying is that no matter how many times you reply, each and every individual Hilton FAILS to have the items ready for you. ALWAYS!!! Perfect example, the extra towels we requested were nowhere to be found. Why send me two or three gosh darn emails asking me what I want, if you have no intention at the local level Hilton, of fulfilling the request!? Really a pet peeve with the Hilton chain. And it happens at every location! I still have to hand it to the Hilton brand overall...this was another solid hotel, regardless of some of the little annoyances, in a terrific location. Easy to find restaurants, and a great movie theater just across the street too! Easy parking as well.

Room Tip: High floor provided a nice view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bob W

Dear Bob W -

Thank you for choosing our Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park. We pride ourselves on the excellent quality and guest service that we convey for our guests to experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed your spacious suite which is one of our most popular room types.

I apligize that the pillows were not to your satisfaction. Many guests have even wanted to know how to purchase these pillows since they are so comfortable, but we realize that each guest has thier own preference. I will inquire if we can offer other types of pillows for guests who prefer another option.

The Hilton e-mail prior to your visit asking if you need anything extra is only a nice touch if the property actually carries out the request or responds to the guest. We pay strict attention to these requests at our Hilton, but I am sorry you have not seen this to be a consistant practice at all of our Hilton brand hotels.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

we had three nights and left the hotel very happy. From cleaning crews to manager, service was consistently thoughtful. Room was cleaned thoroughly everyday. we are not handicapped but we were given the room for handicap ready. The room is very roomy that wheelchair shouldn't have problem to go around at all. Its bathroom is large as well. Shower is equipped with adjustable hand shower and wall shower. Door has the second peek-hole at low height. You can also stay with pets in this hotel with $50. If you have allergy with pets, make sure let lobby know so that they can place you on the top floor.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Masamomo -

Thank you for choosing our Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park. We pride ourselves on the excellent quality that we convey for our guests to experience. I'm glad that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel, since our staff beleives in thourough attention to detail.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel as a stopping point for a trip down to South Carolina. The location is excellent, especially for a single woman traveling alone. I was able to walk to 131 Main where I had one of the best dinners I have had in a month. The next morning I walked 5 miles on the walking trail within the area of the hotel and it was beautiful. Now on to the hotel..my room was spotless, the employees were very friendly and made me feel very welcomed whenever I walked into the hotel. However, my room had the elevators directly behind it. So whenever the elevator moved up or down....it sounded as if a truck was repeatedly banging on the wall. The fan did help a bit and I was exhausted so I eventually fell asleep. I now have changed my Hilton profile to reflect that I don't want a room anywhere by an elevator. This hotel would have been a five star except for the elevator noise.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
BFH_Marketing, Director of Sales at Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear cjsclark -

Thank you for choosing our Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park. We pride ourselves on the excellent quality that we convey for our guests to experience. As you mentioned, the Biltmore Park Town Square development that we are located in, offers a fantastic variety of retail, dining and entertainment options. I'm glad that you got to enjoy "131 Main". That's also one of my personal favorites.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is a great hotel just outside of Asheville. We stopped at this hotel for one night, and really enjoyed being able to park and not need the car again until we left. Great restaurants, shops and theater within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family