Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$261
US$254
  • Restaurant
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$201
US$178
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$105
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$101
US$134
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$349
US$314
Official Site
Renaissance Asheville Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$163
Renaissance Hotels
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$276
  • Pool
2,049 results
All reviewsfront deskcookiesroom was cleanwafflescracker barrelbiltmore estatewaffle makerwould stay here againfree breakfastgreat place to stayarea attractionsbiscuits and gravyking suitevery nice hotelthe breakfast areanice stayfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Only here for one day. Everyone was friendly and very helpful, especially with directions to local places and restaurants. Rooms are comfortable. The whole Asheville are is somewhat high in their rates. Comfort Inn seemed fair in their prices. We enjoyed our stay here. Don't forget to eat at Luella's bar-b-que place. Awesome!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Loved the complimentary chocolate chip cookies and breakfast! Beautiful hotel! lUnfortunately, my husband left our credit card home, and we only had cash to pay for our room, which they would not accept. They faxed a form to one of our friends to sign, so he could place our room charges on his credit card, and we could later reimburse him. Although we should not have left the card home, the hotel we stayed at the following two nights took cash from us without an additional deposit.

Room Tip: The Stone Harbor Tavern was a great restaurant that was about 3 miles away.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2012

In Asheville for a couple of nights for a volleyball tournament, and chose the Country Inn because of the good reviews I had seen on Tripadvisor, and am I glad I did! Relatively new property, very friendly staff, FREE breakfast was awesome (eggs, sausage, bacon, pastries & bread, cereal, muffins, Belgian waffle maker, oatmeal, juices, coffee...something for everyone), and fresh baked cookies and coffee by the front desk all day. When we checked in, the only two rooms that were left were right by the elevator, but you would've never known it. Not a sound was heard, even when our in room a/c was not running. Very sound rooms. But what made this CI&S on the top of my list was the exceptional service. We were in town for a volleyball tournament, and I noticed that breakfast is served on weekends from 7 til 10:30. Well crap, we had to be up and at the various locations between 7:15 & 7:30, which meant no breakfast at the hotel. I mentioned it to the lady at the front desk and she said she was looking into making sure the staff would start putting out the breakfast by 6:20 or 6:30. I walked down at 6:20 the next morning and everything was out, piping hot and ready to go! So our girls were able to get a good breakfast before heading to the gyms. It's a 10 minute drive to downtown or Biltmore, 15 mins to UNCA, 5 mins to Carrier Park (walking & running trails by river, basketball & tennis courts, sandy volleyball courts, large jungle gym, picnic tables & pavilion). Should we go back again next year, I will not hesitate to book my stay here.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank DMtraveler58134
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We get nothing but consistency from CI&S and would stay nowhere else if it was possible. Good breakfast, friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Sean M
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Our experience was all that we had hoped for. The staff was very cordial and the facility up on the hill was in great condition. The room was just right for the two of us, and the breakfast was presented very well.

When I left, I forgot my laptop and didn't realize it until I was many miles away. A quick call to the front desk revealed that the housekeepers had turned it in and they were wiling to hold on to it until I returned a week later. Sure enough, it was waiting for me when I returned.

All in all it was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple