Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC
Ranked #10 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed 15 May 2012

My husband and I were traveling to the beach and thought a good place to stop would be Asheville. We stayed at the Country Inn since it was just off the interstate. We got a free complimentary up grade to a one room suite, very sweet of them. The hotel was clean and the free breakfast was just what we needed. They had eggs, sausage, biscuts, gravy, toast, bagles, fruit, etc. I would stay here again if I just needed to pass through.

Room Tip: I think any room would be fine.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Heather T
Write a ReviewReviews (2,026)

Reviewed 15 May 2012

Great reception at the lobby desk and girls were responsive to questions about the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We selected the Country Inn & Suites on the basis of positive reviews in Trip Advisor. The reception staff were friendly, efficient and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. The location was perfect for quick excursions into downtown Asheville on Saturday and Sunday, and just minutes away from The Biltmore for our day-long visit there Monday. And when we departed on Tuesday morning, we were just a short drive away to an entrance to the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Best of all, a receptionist informed me that if I was a AAA member, I could obtain discount tickets to the Biltmore by dropping into the Asheville AAA office on my way to the famous estate. I saved $12 on each ticket. What a pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vagabond01453
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Great value for the price. My wife and I were in Asheville for a baseball game and were looking for a good value. This hotel fit the bill. It is relatively new and therefore clean and well kept. It is a little away from the downtown area (west of the city). The hotel clerk made a great recommendation for dinner (Nona Mia) which was a local Italian restaurant about 5 minutes away. I also highly recommend a local breakfast spot called Sunny Point Cafe. We enjoyed the cookies left for guests at the hotel. The area was nice and quiet (sits up on a hill off the main road). For hotels charging less than $100 a night, you won't do any better.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 10 May 2012

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Country Inn and Suites, Asheville West on a trip to South Carolina. The staff was warm and friendly, welcoming two weary travelers from a long day’s drive. They took our two bikes and stored them safely overnight so we would not have to worry about them remaining on our vehicle, told us of the hotel’s amenities and even recommended a good restaurant for dinner nearby. Our room was comfortable and clean with PLENTY of HOT water in the shower. The location is quiet and convenient to the interstate. In the morning the free breakfast was a good start for the remainder of our trip. I would certainly stay at this location again and will recommend it to our friends.

Room Tip: Be sure to contact the hotel directly to talk to them personally. We had some issues with the online...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I came down to Asheville a couple weeks ago for our family reunion and stayed here. It was perfect! The rooms were clean and decorated nicely and the continental breakfast was delicious. I had never been to Asheville and found the front desk to be very knowledgeable of the area, which was greatly appreciated. They recommended an Italian restaurant in the Biltmore Town Squre called Briosos which was excellent. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Spent a weekend in Asheville while on vacation from England visiting family in North Carolina. Six of us altogether including our five month old granddaughter - the hotel was perfect, friendly staff, great rooms, excellent breakfast. All round a great experience, would definitely recommend.

Stayed: May 2012
Travellers also viewed these Asheville hotels
6 mi away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road (Biltmore Estate), NC
Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville at Asheville Outlet Mall, NC
Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville Westgate, NC
Sleep Inn West
Sleep Inn West
#17 of 66 in Asheville

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC

Address: 1914 Old Haywood Road, Asheville, NC 28806-1132
Region: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Mountains > Asheville
#5 Romantic Hotel in Asheville
#5 Family Hotel in Asheville
#7 Business Hotel in Asheville
Price Range: £46 - £168 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC 3*
Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate), NC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville