This hotel is one of the nicest and most comfortable road-side hotels I have stayed in. The hotel and rooms are in immaculate condition. The furniture and bedding are of good quality and tastefully done. The rooms are of reasonable size and the bathroom is well designed.
The hotel is located off the main road and noise, either from within or without, is not a problem. If every hotel was of the same quality as this one, traveling would be a lot more pleasant.
I did notice that the maid had apparently taken a couple cursory swipes with a wet cloth across the tops of the end tables. In the right light, this showed up as large streaks across each table. It's a petty complaint, but it was just so noticeable against the otherwise perfect housekeeping in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West