Our first time in a Country Inn property. The receptionist was professional, knowledgeable, efficient and very helpful. Her suggestion of the Corner Kitchen for a meal was "right on". We were pleasantly surprised to receive an unsolicited upgrade to a suite. The bed was sumptuous. This was a great value and I would plan to stay here anytime we revisit Asheville. We changed our lodging plans from Holiday Inn Express to a Country Inn as a result of this visit, but that will be a separate review and the antithesis of this visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville