This was a low-key, friendly, and nice hotel to stay at for a weekend get away in Asheville. The room was recently renovated, good size, good linens, plenty of pillows, and free wifi. My only dislike of the room was that the bed was too soft for me. The hotel offered a nice, hot, and free breakfast. A cool thing about the breakfast is that they had a waffle maker, which was a nice touch. Although it is not "right in" downtown, its close enough that you can get there in about 5 minutes by car. I would definitely stay here again on another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West