We stayed here for a couple nights on our way home from Atlanta. It was our first time to the Asheville area and this hotel was really convenient to both downtown and to the hiking we like to do.
We were immediately impressed with the friendliness at check-in - then were greeted by each staff we passed on our way to our room. They even took our luggage cart back for us without us asking!
Our room was very clean and comfortable, a/c worked really well, did not hear noise from the hallway or other rooms. Breakfast was more than adequate and the coffee is actually good here:)
We like the fresh cookies available too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West