This Country Inn & Suites has the friendliest front desk staff, and for this particular reason, I wanted to write a review. We arrived about 11:00am, but they didn't even bat an eye, and offered us our room and keys. My husband planned to stay and watch the World Cup while my granddaughter and I visited the Biltmore (about 7 minutes away). The staff recommended going to either AAA or the Asheville Visitor's Center for reduced Biltmore tickets (which we did).
The room was clean and well maintained, and the bathroom well stocked. The 2 queen beds were firm. We were in room 222, which overlooked the front, and didn't hear anyone at all. Breakfast the next morning included sausage, eggs, and bisquits & gravy, waffles, cereals, breads and pastries, fruit and yogurt. Will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to one of the newest hotels near Asheville, the Country Inn & Suites West Asheville Hotel Biltmore Estate. Our Biltmore-inspired hotel features French decor, a tranquil waterfall feature and a French gazebo overlooking the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our hotel is conveniently located near Interstates 26 and 40, just minutes from the beautiful Biltmore Estate, one of Asheville's most popular tourist attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Biltmore Mall and Asheville Regional Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville West (Biltmore Estate) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Asheville West Hotel Asheville
- Country Inn And Suites Asheville West