“Gluten Free, but you would never know it”
Review of Posana

Posana
Ranked #27 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Asheville
Cross street: Patton
Description: With a focus on serving local, seasonal, and sustainable cuisine, Posana sources unprocessed, premium ingredients from nearly 65 different local purveyors and farmers each week and regularly changes the menu. The restaurant's warm welcoming main dining room is ideal for a weeknight dinner, weekend brunch, or a special occasion celebration. We can't wait to serve you.
asheville, nc
“Gluten Free, but you would never know it”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

A little high end, but beautiful presentation, very interesting combinations, great service.

Spartanburg, SC
“Wow... I love this place!”
Reviewed 6 January 2012

The food made me wish that my stomach could hold more... my wife and I fell in love with this somewhat eclectic restaurant and went twice during our short stay in Asheville - outstanding overall!

Visited July 2011
Memphis, Tennessee
“Nice find, very trendy...Euro cafe”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

After a long day at the Biltmore Estate it was time to relax and with my wife and her parents for her Mother's birthday. Boy did we make the right choice and my mother-in-law was impressed.

I enjoyed the Hickory Nut Gap Farms Pork Shoulder "Ragout", incredible dish with great overtones of rosemary. My father-in-law had Lasagna with Seared Sea Scallops, mother-in-law the Schrimp and Grits and my wife the Ashley Farm Chicken....everyone truly enjoyed their dinners. I would add this to my Ashville repeats next time I visit.

• Visited December 2011
Asheville, North Carolina
“Delicious Asheville Gluten-Free Heaven”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I stopped by Posana recently for a business meeting and had a great Salmon meal. Very classy and clean place and the food is great.

Visited December 2011
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Excellent Gluten Free”
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My husband and I went for a brunch date on New Year's Eve and we loved it. The flavors were pretty simple, but my husband (gluten free) was in heaven. I ordered a biscuit and it was tasty - heavier than ordinary biscuits - but yummy nonetheless. Great cocktails too. We got two entrees, extra biscuit, two coffees and two cocktails and our total was only $38. No wait and excellent service - very accomodating to our sleeping baby in his carseat. Light and airy space, great atmosphere.

• Visited December 2011