“Nice restaurant”

131 Main Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Trent Woods, North Carolina, United States
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

There is a good variety of foods. We heard that the ribs were very good. We got the prime rib and enjoyed it. This is a nice place to eat

1 Thank Robert B

• Korean first
Irmo, South Carolina
“Amazing! As good as it gets!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

From reservation to paying the check, I could not have asked for more! Upon seating, we were wished a Happy Anniversary-A surprise since I had forgotten that when I made the reservation, they asked me if there were any special occasions we were celebrating. We were addressed by name by our hostess as well as server all night. As for the server, Cora, she was the best I have ever had. My wife enjoyed her 12oz ribeye, simply grilled, with smashed reds. I had the special-a 12oz prime rib, also with smashed reds. For desert, we split the best fresh made key lime pie I have ever had.

Everything was perfect about this dining experience. You couldn't ask for more. Elegant dining and gracious service, as good as I have received from traditional private dinner clubs.

• Visited August 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“Comfortable, laid-back restaurant with white table clothes.”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Located in the heart of Biltmore Park (convenient access at Exit 37 off I-26), a warm cafe with a great menu. There is both inside and outside seating. Atmosphere is relaxed. A fire pit is on the patio.
Staff is absolutely outstanding. Quality of food is top of the chart. Highly recommend this place. I went two nights in a row. Had a strawberry shortcake one night. Extraordinarily good. Wonderful fish dishes.

“Great dinner”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We just happened into 131 Main after watching a movie next door. We were hungry but not sure what we wanted to eat. The specials for the evening were the Prime Rib and a Soho Salmon. We divided to try the specials. The prime rib was delicious and the raw horseradish side was the best I had experienced Ina very long time. This came with "smashed red potatoes" and corn. We had the MAIN salad to start and they were crisp and fresh. The Mrs had the salmon and marveled at how good the preparation was and she loved the wild rice side. We enjoyed a bottle of Chardonney from the wine list and it was truly a great experience. Our waitress, "Julie", was superb also. One of the best Asheville dining experiences we have had lately. Definitely a return trip is coming soon.

“Always Great”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I have been eating at 131 Main on every visit for the past four years. It is usually quite crowded Thursday - Sunday so make a reservation if you have time. I even made a call from the West coast at 3 AM PDT (6 AM EDT) and someone answered the telephone to take my reservation.

Sometimes the over season the Kale salad so ask for them to go light on the dressing.