“Incredible ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

A friend and I went to eat here today, Aug, 18,2017 at 11:00 a.m. when they just opened. We decided to sit outside at their patio tables. We both ordered salads. She, the Greek salad, and I had the Brixx salad. Our drinks were sweet tea and root beer. My salad had sunflower seeds, vinaigrette dressing , goat cheese, croutons and a small piece of garlic bread. My friends Greek salad had green lettuce leaves, croutons, parmesan cheese and small garlic bread also. These salads are huge and worth every bite. They will ask if you'd like pepper sprinkled on your salad which we did. We decided to split the six piece Greek pizza, which had feta cheese chunks, calamari olives, cherry tomatoes and a drizzling of vinaigrette. Very light tasting pizza but full of flavor. The feta was creamy and yummy on the pizza, the tomato chunks were tangy and worked well with the drizzle of vinaigrette. We also got parmesan shavings added on as the waiter put it on our pizza table side. Our lunch was worth it and the food comes out fast. With two beverages, two salads and one whole pizza, the tab was only $30.00 bucks This restaurant is near REI, a Barnes and Noble book store, which is across the street, movie theatre, and some upscale apartments are all in just a small area of this shopping and dining complex. We had impeccable service and will definitely be back again.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I can only give a 4 star to any pizza shop out of Youngstown, Ohio. If you've tried it, you understand!

That said, this is very good thing crust pizza. These folks have a phenomenal Monday night special with two (alcoholic) drinks. Service is efficient, spot was packed. I would come back again with no issues. I had the 4x4, my wife had the rosemary chicken.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Oh my word! After a day at the Biltmore Estate, we were starving! A nice cold Coke with this hot, wood-fired pizza in just about any flavor has to hit your hot-spot! Hard to describe how delicious this is. The menu is diverse in toppings. Beer selection is in-depth as well. A must-try if you're in the Biltmore Park area.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Our crew was greeted immediately by a very pleasant hostess. I was outvoted and the crew decided to eat outside. I have never understood the attraction of eating where the air is neither air-conditioned nor heated, there are flies and other bugs, and the seats are rarely comfortable. But, that's another story. Three of us ordered pizza and the fourth ordered salmon and pasta. My pizza was amazingly good. Service was very much above average. Despite the crowd, we were served quickly. Parking in this shopping complex is terrible. Parking can be had if you want to hike to parking decks. I would eat here much more often if the restaurant had a location with a lot of good parking right out front. Having said that, I do recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Great family spot for pizza and much more. The kids love it. There are video games inside and al fresco dining. Pizzas are thin crust and you can get whole wheat or gluten free crust as an option.