“That hotel was convenienly located very close the Billy...”

Days Inn Asheville/Mall
Ranked #46 of 63 Hotels in Asheville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Bluefield, Virginia
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I recently stayed at this Days Inn on a Blue Ridge Parkway motorcycle trip; we stayed twice once on 6/7/2013 and again on 6/10/2013, I had booked the rooms a few weeks in advance. The first night we stayed there one of the front desk clerks was very nice and helped us get our rooms and said we could easily park our bikes under the cover of the front and told us how to get to our rooms while staying somewhat out of the rain that night. When we came back with our gear and bags the other person at the desk looked ticked that we came back in and said in a very arrogant way “all the rooms are outside, you need to go around”, we let him know we were following the first persons instructions. The second night we stayed there were two very arrogant clerks working the front desk, it looked like we ticked them off by having to check us in. When other members of our group came in (four of us in total in one room) they got even more ticked and acted as if we could not all stay in one room, even though this is how it was reserved. They also would not let us keep our bikes at the front as we had the time before. The room on the second night was also not in what I would call guest ready. It smelled of mildew and that AC would not work. In all from the attitudes of the desk clerks I would not recommend this hotel to other Motorcyclists.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank ERW1979
Avon Lake
Reviewed 10 June 2013

the hotel , roomd breakfast were very good, but since I chose this property because of the heated outdoor pool, and the heater was broken, I was not happy at all. the desk clerk did take off 10.00 a night off my bill but that did not make up for the daily laps I was looking forward to swimming.
After speaking to the front desk in the am about pool heater not being on, was told it would be taken care of. I came back after dinner to swim and new desk clerk did not know anything about heater problem and told me there was no one working that could fix it. same the next day.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Plainwell
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I had a nice visit at the Days Inn. My room was not one that had been refurbished,, so it was a little rough around the edges, Not great water pressure and hard water (like a little yellow) Nice landscaping, nice pool, nice people and conveniently located, especially for the price.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo