“Great Value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Asheville/Mall

Days Inn Asheville/Mall
Ranked #46 of 63 Hotels in Asheville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Eastern Nc
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Had to settle for a smoking room. As a nonsmoker, it was gross. Breakfast was passable. Close to our meeting site. Easy access to freeway.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Abingdon, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Booked my room 1 month in advance. Booked a non-smoking room and the room smelled like someone just smoked an entire pack in the room. The hotel was completely booked so another family member offered to take this room and give my family their room, due to the fact I have asthma and I had my kids with me. I called several other places in Asheville and everyone was booked (busy weekend for Asheville). The shower curtain had mold on it, and there was left over hair in the shower, the hair dryer holder was broken and there was also hair stuck in the hairdryer. The wash clothes were so stained and had holes that I would not even let my kids use them. To top it off, there was a nail sticking out of the headboard and my husband cut his arm on it. I have traveled alot with kids sporting events and dance competitions and this by far was the nastiest hotel I have ever stayed in. The smoking room ended up being free of charge and the other room was 1/2 price. The least they could do!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Denver
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Front desk and maintenance staff very friendly and helpful. Received a middle of hte night call about a loud argument in my room (it was just me and I was sleeping) which was very disturbing. On the last day, I was ill and requested a 2 hour extension of time for checkout which I was grateful to receive-but after that I was disturbed by cleaning staff twice (and I was trying to rest). That was alittle annoying. But overall, this is a clean, basic, good place to stay and I appreciated the full breakfast.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business