“Fun Even If You Live Here!! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Eating Asheville

Eating Asheville
Ranked #2 of 31 Food & Drink in Asheville
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover incredible sights and tastes on our walking food tours with Asheville's ultimate foodies! Find out why Asheville is one of the nation's fastest growing culinary hot spots. From Asheville's most famous chefs to local favorites, our tours are always a blast! Join us as we eat, drink, and walk Asheville one bite at a time.
Mars Hill, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Fun Even If You Live Here!! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

I had a group of girlfriends come visit for a girls’ trip weekend and we had a blast! Even though I live in the area, I also thoroughly enjoyed visiting restaurants that I never knew existed and ones that I had passed by several times thinking to myself, “maybe I will try that someday!” Consider Eating Asheville to be your own personal Asheville Food and Wine Festival! Your festival comes complete with not only some of the best food and beverage tastings around, but also with historical tidbits of the city all from your own personal tour guide! Hank, our guide, was fantastic! He kept the tour interactive, progressive and fun! He even took us to drop in on a sidewalk magic show! If you’re looking for something to do with out of town visitors – or even for yourself on a weekend – this is a MUST!

Ada, Oklahoma
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

This was so much fun! A definite do for foodies. Our guide was knowledgeable and fun. We got a little taste of seven different restaurants, enough to know which ones we definitely had to eat at again.

Visited July 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Fun, informational and tasty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband and I vacationed in Asheville in early August and the food tour was our first activity. We had read such nice things about it that we wanted to leave plenty of time in our vacation to return to the restaurants we liked most. We’re glad we did. Hank was our guide and he took us to seven restaurants. The tour was well organized and the restaurants were ready for us when we arrived. We were a large group, but the tour ran very smooth. We returned to dine at 3 of the 7 restaurants on our tour: Chestnut, Seven Sows and Zambra – they were our favorites. Oh, and the French Broad Chocolate place was amazing too, we just never made it back there. Highly recommended.

Morganton, North Carolina
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A Fun Afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

My sisters and I did The High Roller Eating Asheville Tour. We stopped at seven different restaurants, and were pleasantly surprised with how much food and wine we received.
This was a fun experience to visit a variety of restaurants, meet the chefs and ask questions.

Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia, United States
“Just do it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

One of the best ways to experience Asheville if you are only staying for a few days and have dinner options already in mind, such as Curate. The restaurant choices are very good, with some that we did not even think we would time to taste and others we did not even know about, and they are very easy to walk to from each other. Don't think about it, just do it.