“Great Mexican Food!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Five Points
Neighbourhood: Five Points
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I went with a group of friends, the staff was very friendly,the service was great, and the food was delicious!! :D I ordered a steak quesadilla with rice and cheese smoothered in cheese sauce! yum!! For dessert I ordered a slice of Tres Leche Cake (Cake made out of 3 different types of milk). It was so increadible!! I love going to the mexican grilll, that restaurant is AWESOME!!!

Reviewed 3 July 2011

I went on a Tuesday evening with my husband and picky fourteen year old daughter to El Mariachi restaurant. We were warmly greeted and sat immediately. We ordered sweet teas which were brought to the table almost immediately. The tea was VERY smooth and not overly sweet. I ordered enchiladas Verde, my husband ordered enchiladas suisaand my daughter ordered the fajita burrito. My enchiladas were very tasty filled with shredded seasoned chicken breast and covered with a savory mildly spicy verde sauce. My only complaint was that it didn't have enough verde sauce. My husband loved his enchilada suisa, filled with the same chicken filling as mine and covered generously with a mildly spicy suisa sauce. My daughter couldnt stop talking about her fajita burrito. It was filled with chicken and grilled veggies and covered with a nacho cheese sauce.
To summerize, this is a great restaurant for families who like Authentic Mexican food with a simple almost austere atmosphere.

1  Thank Ronsgirl818