“Good restaurant at the Biltmore Village” 4 of 5 bubbles

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #263 of 775 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Good restaurant at the Biltmore Village”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

If you are seeking a nice Asian mill at the village this is the place for it. Has a nice mix of appetizers and dinner selections.

Visited August 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“Average +++”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Well, I was going to give this place 4 stars but after thinking about it I say "average" with 3 plus marks. The Lo Mein was good according to my wife but i thought it had too much starch. The veggies were fresh in my fried rice. But, the fried rice didn't scream out to me - Yes this is great! It was average. The atmosphere was nice but I didn't appreciate the 'rock & roll' music playing. A nice oriental piece would have been much better. The tables are arranged for optimum usage of the space without consideration for privacy. Not sure if I would repeat if I lived in the area.

• Visited October 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
“Delicious food, excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

A great place to go for food and drink. I ordered the calamari and the crispy ahi, both wonderful and beautifully prepared. Their cosmos are great too. My husband had the salmon which he mentioned to the waitress was overcooked a little and they took it off the bill even though we said it was okay. Nice to be treated so well.

• Visited September 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Best customer service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

My husband and I each ordered something we normally don't have and when my husband's arrived, he noted it contained scallions which he can't currently eat. The waiter said he didn't mention it because it's only a garnish and insisted the kitchen would make him another rather than having to pick out the scallion pieces. He asked if I wanted to take the food home because they will be discarding it otherwise. Of course, I said "yes." When he returned, I mentioned that I thought my dish came with peanuts but he explained that was the other one I had asked about. Without another word, he reappeared in minutes with the manager and they brought me a new platter of scallops which now had peanuts on it. Again, he asked if I wanted to take the first one home and again I said "yes." Our waiter, Tito, and the manager couldn't have been any more attentive, polite and welcoming. They both insisted it was important that we were pleased so we would return again. That's for sure! Also, the Chang Ribs appetizer was fabulous.

• Visited September 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“Quick and consistently good lunch stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

We have dined here many times, mainly at lunch, and do enjoy the extensive menu they offer. We have found it a challenge to find good oriental food here in the mountains, having been spoilt elsewhere, and enjoy the occasional visit to try to satisfy our cravings. This restaurant is clean, staff are efficient and food comes from the kitchen piping hot and timely. We are rather fond of the Mongolian beef and the Dali chicken. Order the lunch size portions to leave room for the Great Wall Chocolate cake - it is huge, so perfect for sharing - with a wonderful sauce, and fresh berries. Reasonably priced as well.

• Visited August 2013