Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville at Asheville Outlet Mall, NC
Ranked #16 of 63 Hotels in Asheville
Malone, New York
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is not an exceptional hotel by any means. The rooms were clean but not exceptional. Beds were adequate but not comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good, and the staff was first rate. They clearly value their jobs and work to ensure that the patrons are cared for. The pool and exercise rooms were cramped and poorly situated. While I would have no problem staying at this hotel again, I would look for another first.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
CISBILTMORESQUARE, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville at Asheville Outlet Mall, NC, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
I would like to thank you for staying with us. I'm very sorry you didn't find the beds to be comfortable. Thank you for acknowledging the staff they do work hard to make everyone feel at home, as much as they can. I'm sorry you would feel the need to look elsewhere for a return visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
Youngstown, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Clean rooms, easy check in & out & pretty decent breakfast. The only thing that wasn't great was the location. Not far from Biltmore, no problem there, but the area was a bit dTed with a stop mall torn down & not many decent dining options. Though the front desk recommended Stoneridge Terrace & their steaks are phenomenal!

• Stayed June 2014
CISBILTMORESQUARE, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville at Asheville Outlet Mall, NC, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and I'm glad checking in and out was no trouble. It is too bad the mall across the street is undergoing renovations. Next spring it will be opening as Asheville's only outlet mall and should be really nice. I hope you'll come back and see it. I know we don't have the national restaurants nearby, but I'm glad you enjoyed the steaks at the Stone Ridge. Once again thank you for staying with us.
Clinton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed here on a spontaneous trip to visit the Blue Ridge parkway. The hotel was very clean; the breakfast was delicious and the staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again!! If you have kids the pool is small, but the location is great - a McDonalds across the street and some nice restaurants nearby. The desk gave us a list of restaurants that gave us 10% off with our hotel key. We ate at the Stone Ridge Tavern. It was delicious AND we got 10% off!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Spontaneous trips are so much fun, aren't they. We're sure glad you chose our hotel to stay at. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope the Blue Ridge Parkway was all you hoped it would be. I hope the children enjoyed the pool even though it is small. The Stone Ridge Tavern is a restaurant that everyone seems to like, we're glad you agree. Please do come back and see us again.
Anderson, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a value property so don't expect a lot in terms of comfort touches. But the king room was large with desk and separate chair with ottoman. The breakfast was hot with fast food style eggs and sausage, plus cereals, fruit, muffins and waffles. A very small pool. We were impressed with the service. When the bathroom hairdryer broke, staff responded within 2 minutes and then called back later to make sure we were satisfied. Just a few miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway. Good choice if you want to save a few bucks.

1 Thank FrankinSC
CISBILTMORESQUARE, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville at Asheville Outlet Mall, NC, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for ghoosing to stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your king room. I'm also glad we were able to get the hairdryer issue taken care of quickly. I hope you did get to take a ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway, it is a beautiful drive. Please come back again.
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I were in Asheville for three days. We don't like staying in downtown hotels because of the potential noise. This Country Inn was quiet, in a good location, and had all the amenities we were looking for. We chose a king suite with a jacuzzi and really enjoyed it. I loved that the bedroom was closed off with a separate door, and we had a living space between activities instead of having to sit on the bed. The hot breakfast had a lot of options and was different each morning. The hotel was very clean and the staff was pleasant and helpful. We'd stay there again.

3 Thank RJBD14
We are so very glad you chose to stay with us. We're also happy you enjoyed your jacuzzi suite. It is very nice to have a sofa in a livingroom setting in place of just beds. I'm glad you like the variety we offer for breakfast. Please do come back and stay agian.
Green Cove Springs, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

The room was immaculate and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We woulda definitely stay here again. The breakfast was very good with all types of food, juices and pastries. Very convenient to downtown and the Biltmore Estate.

3 Thank Robert L
CISBILTMORESQUARE, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville at Asheville Outlet Mall, NC, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
We're so glad you chose to stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed the variety of items we offer for breakfast. I hope you enjoyed Asheville and the Biltmore Estate. Please do come back again.
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is a great property. The staff are amazing, and are really there to help you with any questions you may have.
I was in Asheville to attend a conference, so did not spend much time at this property. But, the time I spent was quite lovely.
They have a nice breakfast menu, and the setting is very nice.
I would not hesitate staying there on my next visit to Asheville.
There are several restaurants within walkable distance, and in 2015 or 2016 there will be a large outlet mall also within walking distance.
A great stay and location!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
CISBILTMORESQUARE, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville at Asheville Outlet Mall, NC, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, and for taking the time to write such a kind review. We're glad you enjoyed the variety we have to offer in our breakfast room. I hope you were able to enjoy one or more of those restaurants while you were with us. We hope you will be able to return to visit our beautiful city, especially after the Asheville Outlet Mall opens in the spring of 2015.