“Perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sensibilities Day Spa

Sensibilities Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We believe beauty and wellness go hand-in-hand, therefore our commitment is to provide relaxation and stress relief as well as the finest treatments for face and body. We use Eminence Organic Skin Care because we feel organically grown botanical ingredients are the most beneficial for you and for our environment. Our attentive staff will skillfully design sessions to address your specific needs, leaving you refreshed, relaxed and radiant.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

This comfortable, calm space has everything I was looking for. The facial is comprehensive at a great price. The product line they use is unparalleled. They even keep products recommended for your skin on file for future purchase and visits. Friendly staff, a beautiful compliment in Asheville.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Oh my”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

My husband and I recently visited Asheville and the first activity on our list was a hot stone couples massage. It was absolutely divine. Miriam and Ingrid were master masseuses. It was so relaxing and wonderful. Thank you and we cannot wait to return.

Brunswick, Maine
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Thank you Siri!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

We were looking for a place to get a facial and after visiting and being frustrated by some places we visited, we asked" Siri " for her selections. Thank goodness we did! This was a true find!! The place is clean, comfortable and comforting. The staff is friendly and professional, Molly was the BEST! My skin has never felt this good; the products are natural, the music is soothing and the hour passes too quickly. If I lived here, I would come every couple of months. They said they keep your information on file, so you can always buy the right products from them.

Visited March 2013
Asheville
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Facial - Requirement After Air Travel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013

I recently spent 22 hours to get home from China. A quick call to Sensibility had me in less than 30 minutes. Thank you. Valerie gave me one of the finest facials ever. I felt rejuvenated and my skin stayed dewy fresh for weeks. She even diagnosed my real issue of a daily ritual with a cleansing bar too strong. I will be back.

Visited February 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“A longtime favorite that just gets better.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2013

My fiance and I received a Body and Soul spa package as a gift and just recently enjoyed it...as usual, the experience was beyond compare. I have been a Sensibilities devotee for the last 10 years, and they just get better. Their attention to detail is unparalleled; they know what I want before I do! Everything at the spa is made to create a feeling of relaxation and ease. The massage therapists are experienced and friendly, and have helped me overcome several injuries due to running and other sports. They are dedicated to organic products - nothing in the store has unwanted chemicals are additives. This is health and beauty done right!!! It is my go-to place when I'm stressed or tired, and when someone asks me what I want for my birthday, I ALWAYS say a gift certificate to Sensibilities! A big plus for me is their dedication to local non-profits and causes, especially the Animal Compassion Network! Go to Sensibilities: you will NOT be disappointed.

Visited January 2013