“Spa experience”

Sensibilities Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We believe beauty and wellness go hand-in-hand, therefore our commitment is to provide relaxation and stress relief as well as the finest treatments for face and body. We use Eminence Organic Skin Care because we feel organically grown botanical ingredients are the most beneficial for you and for our environment. Our attentive staff will skillfully design sessions to address your specific needs, leaving you refreshed, relaxed and radiant.
South Florida, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Spa experience”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I was looking for a spa downtown and read several reviews for Sensibility Day Spa. This was a lovely serene place located in a historic building. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I received a mani/pedi that was first class. I really love the products they use. Super clean here and nice retail store in front. Parking is the glitch but I utilized the city garage attached to the library. It's a short easy distance to the spa.

Rugby, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We visited the spa at the Hilton Hotel which was great for easy parking and a bite to eat afterwards. The massage that I had was one of the best I have ever had...and I have them regularly! It combined a wonderful mix of deep tissue, aromatherapy and Thai (almost) and was expertly done. I also had the Eurpean facial which was also excellent...possibly a bit much to have both as the facial also included some lovely neck massage too but again the therapist was excellent. When necessary she explained what was going on but I really don't like too much chat..after all you can only grunt in reply!
Altogether a fantastic experience and only wish I lived closer so that I could make regular visitis!

Melbourne, FL
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Just missed the mark!”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

First let me say overall visiting this spa was a good experience, the employees, each and every one, were just adorable, and very accommodating! The spa is lovely and relatively easy to find. The massages my sister and I got were very good and reasonably priced, so far, so good! The facial however is where I felt my experience went off track. While Valerie was extremely sweet and cute as a button the facial was not completely pleasant. I've had many facials but never had one that the esthetician didn't speak a word which, when your eyes are covered, is not totally relaxing. My experience has been that as the facial progresses I'm told, "First we're going to clean your skin using XYZ," and then as we move through the steps they're announced; I like that, especially when I can't see. Secondly when the cool pads were placed over my eyes they were almost dripping wet so that the liquid went into my eyes and down my cheek...that's not the norm. (I confirmed that my sister had the same experience,) there are several times the eye pads are replaced. When we checked out and I learned the facials cost more than the massages I was taken aback as the massage was better and any facial I've had that cost $90 was much different than the one I'd just received...I say all of this with a twinge of guilt only because I don't like to criticize anyone, especially someone who was so extremely sweet. On the other hand I trust Trip Advisor when planning my vacation so feel I must be helpful to other travelers so they know what to expect, or at least know what my experience was like...

1 Thank SuzieSparkles
Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hot stone massage- one word, WOW.”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I live in Asheville and I received a gift certificate for my birthday to Sensibilites. I've never had a massage before and was very nervous about being sore for the following days afterwards. So I went for the Hot Stone Massage and requested an experienced massage therapist. They set me up with Meredith, and she was totally in tune to my personal expectations. Very professional yet nurturing, I felt totally safe and was able to relax in her hands. She had seamless transitions from hand to stone massage, making the session feel quite surreal. I wish I could get one every week!!! I highly recommend the downtown location, and Meredith!

Visited June 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great spa, excellent treatment”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This was a great location, just around the corner from my hotel. I received the Scalp-Hand-Foot massage which was awesome. The massage therapist was very good- she explained the treatment and checked on me several times throughout. The only complaint is that you can hear people in neighboring rooms but that's only at the beginning of the treatment, during the question/answer phase. Otherwise, it was a nice experience. Would definitely go back.

Visited March 2013