SpringHill Suites Asheville
US$99
Country Inn
US$201
US$178
Holiday Inn Express Asheville(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$101
US$150
US$134
Holiday Inn-Asheville Biltmore West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
US$349
US$314
Official Site
Renaissance Asheville Hotel(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$163
Renaissance Hotels
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$289
US$276
  • Pool
All reviewsthe breakfast areaking suiteroom was cleanindoor poolfront desk staffoatmealliving areanice propertyfree breakfasttunnel roadmini fridgenice stayexercise roomgreat place to staywould stay againclose to downtownminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I have stayed at this hotel various times. It is located at the top of a hill along side other hotels. The hotel is nice and adequate for my needs. Indoor pool and hot tub are great when the time allows to use them. My room was clean and adequate like always.

HOWEVER, one small detail caused this to not be a 5-star review. I am a Platinum Marriott member. I have stayed at this hotel multiple times before. I use the same corporate discount code every time I book, as I have been with the same organization for almost 10 years. I had a very late check-in (3am) due to travel delays, and the older gentleman at the front desk asked me for my verification for my discounted rate. I have not been asked to show that at ANY hotel in over 4 years, thus I had to dig and go out to my car to find the Marriott discount card we use. I provided him proof, but it was just a hassle considering my history with the hotel. Use some common sense, sir!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Todd A
shsasheville, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Todd A,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that our hotel met your needs and that you enjoyed your time with us. I do apologize for the issue with the discount rate. In order to ensure that all discounts are applied properly we do require that the discount ID be provided at check in. Again my apologies for any inconvenience.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Business trip in Asheville provided great location. Close to mall and easy access to interstate. Staff friendly, clean rooms and comfortable. Only one drawback...Internet access was a concern as it seemed to go in and out.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ken C
shsasheville, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Ken C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that our hotel met your needs.

I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Asheville.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Overall, this hotel is fine. I was able to get a friends and family Marriott rate, so price was great. I typically stay at nicer hotels for work travel so I am a bit picky about things. Breakfast was typical hot breakfast, waffles were good. Room was clean overall. There was a musty smell that other reviews noted - that really got on my nerves. Also found one hair in the bathroom and there was a stain by the garbage can at the sink but OVERALL it was average. Not sure I would stay again because I want to be downtown - but location was good for the most part. For leisure traveler with family, this would be a great hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nrobinson00
shsasheville, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Nrobinson00,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us and do apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

This visit was a prelude to our stay in Nashville. Our daughter wanted to see the Gingerbread Houses at the Grove Park Inn and do a little ghost hunting while she was there. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very pleasant. If you need something to drink make sure you have it with you because I had to pay $2.50 for a soda and a Gatorade and as a business owner I know that is about 3x what they pay for it. The location is very good being close to everything in Asheville. The breakfast was the best breakfast that we have ever had at a hotel and I think it is in large part to Patricia the lady who keeps things filled and the atmosphere pleasant in the breakfast area.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the floor wit the least amount of children whose parents let them run all over the place at all hours of the night.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Thecatsmeow98
shsasheville, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Asheville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Dear Thecatsmeow98,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that our hotel met your needs. I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Asheville.

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

The website looked better then the hotel did. It was not a Residence Inn, but it didn't cost as much either. If you want a cheap extended stay, this is worth the money. If your used to Residence Inn or higher end Marriott's, you will be disappointed. Location is great right near the mall and restaurants, and staff was nice. Nice indoor pool and jacuzzi.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Vinny0014,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your standards. As stated in your review while are not a Renissance or Residence Inn, we strive to ensure that every guest has a clean, comfortable room at a resonable price. I hope that we met those standards during your visit and hope to see you again in the future.