“A great find”

Add it.
Two Guys Hoagies
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 24 November 2013

What a small, unassuming cinderblock building on the corner. But my what a great treat when you get inside. Stopped by to grab a quick lunch. Their special was a Cuban sandwich with hot sauce. Gave it a try and it was absolutely wonderful. They serve a really large portion, and I was only going to eat half of the sandwich. But it was so good I even whole thing! Can't wait to go back and try something else.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were stuck in huge delays on I-26 and running late for a meeting. Our contact recommended this place for a quick lunch. Two Guys is just north of downtown on Charlotte and is bare-bones basic in an old building, but the ingredients are fresh and often local.

Several of the sandwiches, including the veggie, have an Italian influence. I settled for a BLT since my favorite with avocado was unavailable. My son went for a cheesestake variety. Things moved somewhat slowly, but our sandwiches came out without an excessive delay. The bread, from a local bakery was excellent and the sandwich ingredients were generally fresh and well-prepared.

I'm not a big sanwich person, but I consider this a good choice for lunch.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

My husband and I decided to grab a quick sandwich and we were right in front of Two Guys. Had been a while since my last visit as we moved to a different part of town. Glad to see the sandwich are still fresh and stuffed full of fresh ingredients! Price is reasonable. Check out the old pictures of gas stations on the wall in the back if you like history.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Basic, non assuming, perfect Italian hoagie. Gotta try the fries next time. Effort is spent on great food, not surroundings.... But we don't eat surroundings, do we? Perfect lunch. Second time I've been, and not the last!!
Oh btw, all types of hoagies, not just Italian.... That's just my favorite.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

Small but popular local sub shop on Charlotte Street that offers a world of choices. No prizes for glitz, but excellent food. If I lived in Asheville I'd find my way here frequently.