Aloft Asheville Downtown
Clarion Inn Biltmore Village(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$84
Country Inn
US$137
US$121
Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$168
Hampton.com
US$112
US$101
Travelocity
The Residences at Biltmore(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$129
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$264
  • Pool
US$293
  • Restaurant
US$394
Travelocity
1,037 results
All reviewswxyz barpool deckgreat locationorange peelreverse osmosisdog walkbagged iceattached garageparking garagefunky hoteldog runcity bakeryhotel is dog friendlywicked weedcity viewfire pitwithin walking distance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 January 2013

If you want to ditch your car and stay 3 or 4 days in a great hotel in a hip, fun city then Aloft Asheville is the place for you. The hotel has everything you need and more and the staff was simply superb. You will not be disappointed. Only thing better for us would have been to be there in the summer when the pool area is open. Our dog Rudy voted it his favorite spot ever! Enjoy!

Room Tip: Our corner room was fabulous and spacious.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
CatherineHarris, General Manager at Aloft Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2013

Hi Ellen I & Rudy Too,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your great feedback about your recent stay with us. We are excited to hear you will be back to stay with us and Rudy too... We hope Rudy enjoyed his plus Arf! bed, dog bowls, and locally baked treat during his stay with us as well.

When you come back to Asheville reserve one of our Cabana Guest rooms so you can enjoy your own private Cabana next to Splash on Air Level, Rudy will enjoy this too because he will be very close to his dog walking area on Air Level. If I may be of any assistance with your future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me directly at catherine.harris@aloftashevilledowntown.com.

Happy Day and Safe Travels...

Live, Life, Aloft Asheville Downtown

Reviewed 26 January 2013

Aloft in Asheville gives off the perfect vibe to match the city, fun and funky. We brought our dog with us and he was welcomed with a bed, feeding bowls, and treats. No unruly dogs or dog barking noted on our visit, just adorable furry friends. The staff was helpful and friendly and allowed us a late check out. We visited Curate for dinner and the Chocolate Lounge for dessert. Both are fabulous!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
CatherineHarris, General Manager at Aloft Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2013

Hi gggyspy,

Thank you for your great comments. We love when our guests bring their four legged companions with them so they too can get the royal treatment our Arf package upon arrival. We thank you for your loyalty and truly look forward to your next stay with us at the Aloft Asheville Downtown. If I may ever be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at catherine.harris@aloftashevilledowntown.com. Have a wonderful week and safe travels.

Live, Life, Aloft....

Reviewed 26 January 2013

This is by far the best place to stay in Asheville ! Cannot wait to go again ! We had the room with the a patio opening to the pool which was great ! The bar area with the fireplace was fun to hang out in ! And I Love the Starbucks in the lobby ! I highly recommend this hotel !

• Stayed: January 2013

Hi krissy0322,

Thank you for your great comments and taking your time to let the world know about our fun and hip Aloft Asheville Downtown. Our Cabana guest rooms offer a wonderful private space right outside your guest room with beautiful mountain views! Come back soon to see us we too look forward to your next visit. Tell your friends about us!!! If I may be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly at catherine.harris@aloftashevilledowntown.com. Have a great week and very safe travels.

Live, Life, Aloft...

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Asheville knows how to do luxury hotels. But what it didn't have was modern and stylish. That's been cured with the arrival of of the Aloft hotel. There appear to be 2 check-in desks....one on the concrete floor street level. There's a huge blackboard wall, where you can write a comment or (as one guest did) write a nice New Years Eve note to his, wife/partner. But the main lobby and heart of the hotel is on the 2nd floor. There you'll the XYZ bar, the other reception desk, the breakfast/coffee bar (NOT free and included...) and several cozy seating areas. This was the scene of what had to be the best New Years Eve party in town. More about that later.

The rooms (my group had 3 rooms) were all stylish with plenty of room. The bathroom, with a black slate floor and shower stall, was ample for all our needs. There had been comments that there was a noise problem. I found this to be true when the neighbors raised and lowered their shades. It sounded like a truck was rumbling thru. Bust was my only real complaint. The hotel is perfectly located in downtown Asheville, within walking distance of all the attractions and restaurants. The parking, in the attached city garage (direct entrance into the street level lobby) was free with a validation.

This hotel was designed to attract 20 and 30 year olds and they were certainly there. My friends and I are on the er... long side of 30 and we felt right at home. And the Nre Yeats Eve party? Young, old, revelers and party poopers all happily brought in the New Year!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
CatherineHarris, General Manager at Aloft Asheville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2013

Dear Flinney,

Happy New Year, and thank you for your great comments about your stay with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed bringing in the New Year with our other guests, Asheville Locals, as well as the Aloft Asheville Downtown talent. I do sincerely apologize to you for the noise you heard from the blinds in your room and thank you for taking the time to share this with me. If I may be of any assistance to you with future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me at catherine.harris@aloftashevilledowntown.com. We wish you safe travels and a great upcoming week.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

There aren't that many hotels right in downtown Asheville, so this one right on "the main drag" is a great new addition to the city. Love the location, but was a little dissapointed in our stay. The hotel is very dog friendly, which is a plus, except that there was a dog in the next room who barked for several hours. The staff was sympathetic, but was unable to address the problem. (I assume the guests were out for the evening.) Same thing happened the next morning. Very loud barking. The rooms aren't very soundproof. You can often hear room rooms banging shut. Another reason for just 3 stars: This hotel doesn't have its own parking lot. Guest must use the adjacent public parking lot. That;s okay until the public lot fills up. I asked the staff where we should park when that happens. I was told that I would need to find on-street parking, which would probably be many blocks away.
But, this is a nice, artsy environment with a popular bar, good views & a pleasant staff. Our room was a little small, but had attractive decor and a very comfy bed.

Room Tip: Just be careful if you need to take your car out of the public parking lot on a weekend evening. You might not be able to park in the lot later that night. I don't think there's a room with a bad view. You're either looking at the mountains, or Biltmore Ave. Both views are great. I've attached a photo of the street view.
1  Thank Glennmeister

Dear Glennmeister,

My name is Catherine Harris and I am the General Manager for the Aloft Asheville Downtown. Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey for Trip Advisor and share your experience about your recent stay with us.

We sincerely apologize you experienced issues with one of our four legged guests, we do our very best contacting our guests and try very hard to resolve any issues on the spot should anyone experience this during their stay with us, and again I sincerely apologize to you that we were unable to completely resolve this matter for you during your stay. I also thank you for bringing up the issue you experienced with parking. We are connected directly to the City Parking Garage which has spaces reserved for our guests. I will make sure I speak with the city and inform them you our valued guest had to find other arrangements as the lot was full as this should not have happened.

We would love the opportunity to host you again in Asheville, please feel free to contact me directly at catherine.harris@aloftashevilledowntown.com and as we want to do everything we can to make your next stay with us even more memorable.

We wish you safe travels and a great day!!

Live, Life, Aloft...