“Peaceful and beautiful”

The Salt Spa of Asheville and Himalayan Salt Cave Sanctuary
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Visits at The Salt Spa of Asheville and our Himalayan Salt Cave Sanctuary are therapeutic and deeply relaxing. We have applied Millions of Himalayan Salt Crystals to all walls and floor and golden glowing Himalayan Salt rocks and soothing music create a beautiful, safe and caring ambiance for well-being and relaxation with a therapeutic dry salt and negative ion micro-climate, just like in natural salt mines. Enjoy your 1 hour Salt Spa visit, including 45 minutes of Halotherapy(Dry Salt Therapy)and time on our Himalayan Salt Foot Detox Lamp with a cup of a cup of organic herbal tea . Halotherapy is a wonderful way of self care for respiratory health and helps naturally relieve symptoms related to Asthma, Allergies, Sinus Issues, Respiratory Complaints, Skin Issues, Common Colds, Stress and more or to just relax and rejuvenate. You now have the opportunity to extend your Salt Spa visit. Experience our Blisstime packages combining Far Infra-red Himalayan Salt Bed session, massage or cranio-sacral therapy and Salt Therapy. Take a deep breath and relax - You have arrived!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Collingswood, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Peaceful and beautiful”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I booked this on the recommendation of a friend, and am so glad I did! My session was so incredibly peaceful and relaxing. I almost fell asleep, but even better than that I just rested in the quiet, dimly lit room. The dim glow in the room makes for a beautiful setting. The owner was charming and very willing to talk about the room and benefits. She was very helpful in setting me up for my session to make sure I wouldn't be chilly during my time. I even ended up buying a salt lamp to bring home with me, so I could remember the peaceful feeling I had in the lovely salt room.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank Carol R

Charleston
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Visited the Salt Spa a few days ago. First of all, being in the cave is a very cool experience. The next day my sinuses felt great. I didn't have the ususal headache, no stuffiness, and my chest didn't feel tight. If I lived in Asheville I would be there at least once a week. The owner is really informative on the benefits of this unique experience!

Visitor from Charleston

Visited April 2012
4 Thank bellaskeeper
Greenville, South Carolina
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Worth the Trip.. it was nice and relaxing”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I booked it before I went but I don't think you have too, just call ahead. Not really out of the way only a short drive from wherever you are in Asheville. Very relaxing and a nice experience. The owner is very welcoming and explains the therapeutic effects of the treatment. When I went it was $25 for a 45 minute session in a quite and serene enviornment.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Tangaroa
Rock Hill, South Carolina
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Do not miss this unique experience; excellent for de-stressing and well being”
Reviewed 16 February 2012

From the time you come in you will be welcomedby the family who runs the Salt Spa; they are very kind and personable and will speak with you about the spa and the area.

I will admit that the concept was new to me but it sounded quite interesting. We are completely sold on the idea and will return. In that 45 minute session, both of us relaxed very deeply. In addition, we honestly did feel revived and not as run down. The entire experience is incredibly pleasant and soothing. You will feel even better than if you spent the time getting a hot stone massage. Do not miss this. I would love to hear from others because we cerainly came away feeling renewed and enjoyed talking with the owners.

Visited February 2012
6 Thank captjacksprrw

Travellers who viewed The Salt Spa of Asheville and Himalayan Salt Cave Sanctuary also viewed

Asheville, North Carolina Mountains

Been to The Salt Spa of Asheville and Himalayan Salt Cave Sanctuary? Share your experiences!