The Salt Spa of Asheville and Himalayan Salt Cave Sanctuary
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Visits at The Salt Spa of Asheville and our Himalayan Salt Cave Sanctuary are therapeutic and deeply relaxing. We have applied Millions of Himalayan Salt Crystals to all walls and floor and golden glowing Himalayan Salt rocks and soothing music create a beautiful, safe and caring ambiance for well-being and relaxation with a therapeutic dry salt and negative ion micro-climate, just like in natural salt mines. Enjoy your 1 hour Salt Spa visit, including 45 minutes of Halotherapy(Dry Salt Therapy)and time on our Himalayan Salt Foot Detox Lamp with a cup of a cup of organic herbal tea . Halotherapy is a wonderful way of self care for respiratory health and helps naturally relieve symptoms related to Asthma, Allergies, Sinus Issues, Respiratory Complaints, Skin Issues, Common Colds, Stress and more or to just relax and rejuvenate. You now have the opportunity to extend your Salt Spa visit. Experience our Blisstime packages combining Far Infra-red Himalayan Salt Bed session, massage or cranio-sacral therapy and Salt Therapy. Take a deep breath and relax - You have arrived!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Coral Springs, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Relax and Detox”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

This was amazing! A huge room with every inch covered in Himalayan Salt Crystals, zero gravity chairs and a cozy blanket and heated neck pillow. I could have stayed 2 hours! I found out thee is one near me in Florida and I will be frequenting it. It is good for your lungs ,sinuses and overall immune system or just a really cool hour of relaxation!

Visited July 2014
3 Thank Latana H

Durham, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Super Relaxing, Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect, but Brad, one of the owners, was friendly and informative and gave me a brief overview before my session. I was fortunate to have the salt cave all to myself! You recline in a chair, are given a warm pillow and blankets. There is lovely, subdued, color lighting, and music piped in. It is very clean and inviting.

Definitely bring a sweater or something warm as you can get a little chilly as the cave is 70 degrees, and your body temp drops a bit. It's so relaxing...nearly fell asleep. Afterwards, I was treated to herbal tea in separate room where I sat on a sofa and rested my feet on heated salt blocks. All for $35!

Highly recommended!! They also have salts for purchase.

4 Thank JeannineKW
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spectacular and relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I cant praise the place enough, I did not really know much about salt therapy and didnt expect much. we did it as a group activity on our visit to asheville. i had a pain in my R shoulder blade for almost 2 weeks, I had been to a chiropracter, a massage therapist and I was taking medications with no relief. I promise you i went into such a state of relaxation in the salt cave that when I came out the muscle had relaxed and the pain was gone!!
the couple that run the place are super sweet and informative
Everything is very clean and quiet
I wish I lived in asheville I would def go back often!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank ans2031
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I called at the last minute to schedule a visit. The woman owner was fantastic. She was great at helping me find a time, explaining about the salt cave, and just such a friendly person overall. The type of person who left a warm feeling in my heart. I wish I lived closer to go here more often. It was very relaxing.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank ericav1
Apex, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great help for breathing issues”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

I didn't know what to expect when I booked an appointment for my husband and me. It was really helpful for my asthma and my head has been delightfully clear since the treatment. The only downside for me was that I was too cold. I thought a long sleeved turtle neck shirt would be fine, but I was a little too cold. I should have read the information a little more carefully. If you are prone to being a bit chilly - even when the temp is upper 60s - then I suggest a light jacket to keep you more comfortable. Next time I'll be more prepared. I was very relaxed afterwards and the benefits for my breathing and congestion were outstanding!

Visited December 2013
4 Thank bp123

Travellers who viewed The Salt Spa of Asheville and Himalayan Salt Cave Sanctuary also viewed

Asheville, North Carolina Mountains

Been to The Salt Spa of Asheville and Himalayan Salt Cave Sanctuary? Share your experiences!