The Biltmore Estate is comprised of eight thousand acres. After you enter the Front Gate of the Estate, the Inn is about two and a half miles down "Approach Road". It takes almost ten minutes from the Front Gate to the Inn. The grounds are absolutely beautiful.
We stayed in the lowest priced category room on the third floor, facing the Biltmore House. Our room was next door to a much higher priced "Terrace" room. The third floor is the access corridor for the pool, so it may get busy and noisy in the summer season, but it was quiet in late April. The bed was extremely comfortable and the water pressure was excellent.
I had considered both the Grand Bohemian and the Grove Point Inn. The Grand Bohemian is located in Biltmore Village, a collection of shops and restaurants located near the Front Gate of the Biltmore Estate. Since the Front Gate is located more than three miles from Biltmore House, you really cannot walk to the House. Downtown Asheville is about two and a half miles away. The Grand Bohemian has no grounds, no views and no pool.
The Grove Park Inn is located in a Country Club/Residential area. It is about three miles from Downtown and about seven miles from Biltmore House. The Grove Park Inn has limited grounds, nice views, a spa and a sports complex.
The main purpose of my visit to Asheville was to visit the Biltmore Estate. The Inn on Biltmore Estate was the perfect place to do it. The service was impeccable; It was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed. I highly recommend it. If, however, the purpose of your trip is to visit the galleries, shops and restaurants of Downtown Asheville, I recommend that you look at the Hotel Indigo and the Haywood Park Hotel. They both have great downtown locations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 210 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate