The Inn on Biltmore Estate
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Cedar Crest Inn(Asheville)
2,344 results
All reviewslibrary loungeantler villagebiltmore estateterrace roomshuttle servicebed and breakfast packageaudio tourbreakfast buffetcandlelight tourturn down serviceshuttle busmountain viewbeautiful propertyglass of winenorth carolinasegwayvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Had been on the road for a few weeks and decided to treat ourselves to this luxry hotel. Everything was excellent from the staff to the room and the food. Highly recommend it. What a place to unwind after a long road trip.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fltraveler31
Reviewed 18 August 2012

We spent a wonderful weekend at the Biltmore during a college looking swing through the area with our son. What can you say about the Biltmore? Beautiful rooms, gorgeous views, wonderful service, lovely restaurants, etc. our son had a sporting clay shooting lesson one morning and I think it was a trip highlight. Breakfast is not to be missed - still wish I'd managed to get the recipe for the French toast bread pudding! Make sure to go to the terrace bar and enjoy a glass of wine in the rocking chairs on the terrace. Relaxing is the adjective to describe our stay.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank dbbourland
Reviewed 17 August 2012

My husband and I purchased a Sniqueaway deal for our trip to Asheville. The deal included a night at the Inn and two tickets to tour the Biltmore Estate and Winery. While the room was very nice and the service excellent, I'm not sure I would have had the same impression if I had paid the usual nightly room rate.

Our room was comfortable and clean, but the bathroom had a TINY shower (3'x3' square). Neither my husband nor I are very tall, which came in handy with the shower because we both struggled a bit to move around and not bang our elbows on the wall or hit our heads on the shower head itself. The bathroom did have a standard size tub with jets, but no body wash or bubble bath was available - just bar soap. And it was a one person tub, so keep that in mind if planning a romantic getaway.

The bed was VERY comfortable though. We chose a room with a single king and were pleased.

The staff at the front desk and in the dining room were friendly, kind, and helpful - which is something that I encounter with less frequency all the time.

Overall, I really enjoyed this Inn on Biltmore Estate and would be happy to stay again, but I do think the regular room rates are excessive for the quality and experience so my advice would be to look for a package deal or other discount like we did with Sniqueaway. I will certainly be keeping my eyes peeled for the next one!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AnelaLS
Reviewed 16 August 2012

This is such a delightful hotel to get away. This was my second trip and my friend's first. As I had remembered, the inn is lovely and the staff is amazing. From the moment the valet opens your door until you have to leave, everyone is geniunely kind and helpful. The spa is a delight to visit. Make sure you have time to enjoy the grounds and different restaurants. The Biltmore itself is an amazing architectural achievement. It is so helpful to take the tram and get some of the history of the grounds as well as the house itself. The setting is so beautiful. Enjoy the fabulous scenery, especially sunrise over the mountains. Escape from routine to timeless beauty and relaxation.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank TravellerStLouis
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We were looking for a quite get-away and this filled the bill. Staying at the Inn on the Biltmore Estate is definitely the way to enjoy your trip to see the Biltmore Estate. There is so much to see and do right on the grounds that you definitely need two full days there. From the moment you go through the gate, you recieve the royal treatment. The hotel was beautiful, the grounds spectacular, Antler Village a great spot to spend the evenings dining and listening to music, and of course the Estate itself was beyond belief--be sure to get the headphones when touring the house as it adds so much more to the visit. The shuttle bus was fantastic. We never had to get the car to go anywhere which was wonderful after being in it for 8.5 hours to get there. The consierge service was extrememly helpful in planning our additional tours and dinner choices. We couldn;t have been happier with this trip.

Room Tip: You can pay extra to get a room overlooking the mountains but I'm not sure it's necessary. There are beautiful views all around the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple