The Inn at the Biltmore Estate is really a wonderful hotel. Everything about it was luxurious and accommodating.
We went in November 2013 when they have the candlelight tours of the Mansion and they decorate for Christmas. The hotel sits on top of this hill and the views during lunch in the lounge are spectacular.
The staff was very courteous and friendly and everyone was very helpful. The food was great and the prices were not out of the ordinary for a hotel of this caliber. Once we parked, we didn't get back in the car until we checked out, since we took the shuttles everywhere on property that we needed to go.
We signed up for the segway tour and that was real fun. It was our first time and we caught onto it quickly and had a great time. Overall, the couple of days we were there were perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 210 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate