Very friendly hotel on the Biltmore Estate. A real life example of Southern hospitality at its best with fantastic service.
Free wifi and comfortable rooms. Not my taste in decor, but very clean. Fantastic breakfast where we ate with a stunning view over the mountains.
We stayed for one night and used the free bus down to the village to eat in Cedrics. Considering we are from the UK the 'pub food' here was better than at home, gorgeous and great value.
We had never heard of The Biltmore before our recent trip. I would definitely recommend the estate and the hotel, we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Biltmore's tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest at the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Choose from 210 beautifully appointed guest rooms including nine elegant suites. Flawless service. Fine dining. Marvelous mountain views. A relaxing veranda. Afternoon tea in the library. Other amenities include an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, access to Biltmore--America's largest home--and much more. Concierges eager to assist you. Carefree transportation around the 8,000-acre estate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HRS, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your The Inn on Biltmore Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Biltmore Estate Hotel Asheville
- Hotel On Biltmore Estate
- Biltmore Inn Asheville Nc
- On Biltmore Estate Asheville
- Inn Biltmore Estate