2,609 results
All reviews library lounge antler village biltmore estate terrace room shuttle service bed and breakfast package audio tour breakfast buffet turn down service candlelight tour shuttle bus mountain view beautiful property segway valet concierge vanderbilt
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We were told we have to go and visit the Biltmore Estate as it is spectacular.. We decided to stay at the The Biltmore Inn and tour the Estate, Gardens and Antler Village.. Our room at the Inn was perfect and we had a great view of the mountains, as promised. The service and food was second to none. We would definitely stay there again..The Estate definitely is a "Wow factor". I would advise getting the private tour of the estate and forgoing the audio phone as you tour the house, otherwise, you would miss a lot touring the home, we then went to the beautiful gardens and then on to Antler Village.. I wish we had more time but we did have a chance to visit the Winery.. You could spend an afternoon there!
My wife and I stayed there two nights. Put this on your must visit list, you will not be disappointed!

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My husband and I have enjoyed several stays at the Inn on the Biltmore Estate and recently our adult daughter joined us for several nights there as well. Each time we have stayed at the Biltmore we feel like we have remarked what a beautiful, relaxing experience it is. The room itself is spotless with beautiful decor. However, we spend little time there as we enjoy sitting by the fire in the lounge area and having a glass of wine with a cheese plate or when the weather is warmer, enjoying the outdoor deck with the gorgeous mountain view. We have eaten dinner at the Library Lounge several times and each meal was delicious. During our most recent trip, a hop on the shuttle and we were dropped off at the Biltmore House for a tour. Later in the day another shuttle took us to the Antler Village where we enjoyed a wine tasting, visited the Biltmore Legacy Museum and shopped a bit. It was much appreciated that the wine store delivered the case of wine we purchased directly to our room. It was still chilly when we last visited so the outdoor activities were closed for the season, but the Conservatory was gearing up for their spring show. Overall, a very enjoyable and relaxing trip made all the more so by the lovely accommodations at the Inn at the Biltmore.

Tip: If the prices at the Inn scare you away, try visiting in off season and during the week. Not only are prices more reasonable, but there are far fewer crowds as well.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

What a lovely place to stay and to dine! Have eaten in the "Library" on two occasions and both experiences were delightful! Food was exceptional (serving sizes are enough for 2 people) and the views of the Biltmore property are wonderful.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank AUDISTEVE
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Most hotels in Asheville are pretty pricey, so do yourself a favor, justify the splurge, and stay at this extraordinary hotel. You won't regret being on the grounds of this magnificent American castle, and you'll be blown away by the views of the mountains and countryside surrounding the Inn at Biltmore Estate. Besides its great beauty, elegant boutiques, welcoming fireplace and gentile patio, every employee I encountered there was sincere, efficient, helpful and friendly.

The food is exceptional in all the restaurants. Treat yourself to Afternoon Tea if you have time. What a bargain for such beautifully prepared dishes, many made with ingredients grown on the property or around Asheville.

The rooms are huge, luxurious without being stuffy like a B&B. The design is inspired by the actual Estate, which you realize after touring the mansion and gardens. Also, take a walk to Antler's Village to check out the Biltmore Winery while you're there. It's pretty special.

Shout out to all the great employees--Diana at the Front Desk, Joy and Scarlet in the Library Lounge, Brett the Food and Beverage Manager, the lovely concierge, all the van drivers are delightful, and Sonya the housekeeper. Never has there been a cleaner, sweeter room to return to after a busy day.
My daughter and I felt like royalty there. Can't wait to go back!!!!

Room tip: The higher levels have more expansive views and try to get one that faces toward the Biltmore Estate if possible.
Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Traveling-DCMom
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Love, love the Inn on Biltmore Estate. From the moment you enter the gates, you feel as though you have arrived! The grounds are so beautiful and the laid back Southern charm mixed with the elegance of the Estate is a real winner! My husband and I love Asheville, but one of the charms of a stay at the Inn is that you don't have to drive anywhere. There is great food on the Estate and the shuttles will provide the rides. We celebrated another great anniversary there this weekend. This was our 7th and we were treated to a nice room upgrade. Dinner in the Dining Room was very good. I missed the old menu. The small courses and fixed price menu is not my favorite. I am more a traditionalist. I did enjoy the food. It was creative and interesting. Superb flavor combinations and well prepared. Service was exceptional. Window seating with a fantastic mountain view is a great way to start out a meal.
The Sunday Brunch at the Deerpark is incredible. The Crab Eggs Benedict were excellent. I could not even start to try all the dishes , but the ones I tried were very good
Asheville is a great place for a get-away. The New Morning Gallery, in Biltmore Village has a wonderful selection of local crafts and artwork. Downtown has one great shop or micro brewery after another. There is something for everyone.
We began our weekend in Cataloochee Valley photographing the elk. We drove in to Asheville along the Blue Ridge Parkway. It has incredible views and the Summer temps are incredible. We picnicked at 5000+ feet elevation and the temperature at 1:00PM was 71 degrees! It was a beautiful weekend and the wonderful folks at The Inn on Biltmore were a big part of that! Treat yourself, even if it is only for one night. It is worth it.

Room tip: The Terrace level rooms or balcony rooms on the mountain view side are incredible, if they fit your budget. Even the ROH rooms are good. Everything is very clean. Beds are great.
Date of stay: June 2014