“Spa Experience”

US$19.98*
and up
Asheville Ghost Walking Tour and Mystery Museum
More attraction details
Owner description: Enter another world at this enormous spa, where the usual array of spa offerings are supplemented with even more luxurious pampering treatments, magnificent views, spectacular pools under a glass atrium, and an outdoor whirlpool where you can watch the North Carolina sunset and a pervasive sense of tranquility.
Warrington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

After having the benefit of attendance at a conference at GPI, I felt it necessary to bring my wife to Asheville for the GPI experience. The Couples Retreat at the spa was incredible and comes highly recommended. The combination of massage, mineral bath, and then full access for the remainder of the day was awesome. Don't miss it!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Scott W

St. Thomas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“One of my favorite places in the states”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I have stayed here a few times and it is just lovely. The service, food, view and spa are just amazing. The spa is the best I've ever been to.

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“What a Spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I was given a gift certificate to the Omni Grove from my company. I was traveling to Asheville for a vacation with my husband and was torn between using for a nice dinner or a spa day for myself. Uncharacteristically, I chose the spa day and I am very glad that I did. The spa is absolutely amazing. The facility is first class all the way and there is so much to do. Hot steam room, Sauna steam room, plunge pool, lap pool, relaxing pool, whirlpools, etc. Was treat royally. Get there early and stay late - you are allowed to use the facilities all day when you book a spa treatment.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank cranier
Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Outstanding experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I treated my wife for a late birthday during Mother's Day weekend at the Omni GPI. We stayed at the club level floor and I was Very impressed. It started with a personal email from Cecil, the concierge, followed by an email from my loyalty ambassador to ensure we have all the information for our visit. We arrived and Brook the valet manager greeted us with a warm welcome. Escorted to the club level desk for personal check in by Alex. Cecil was there the entire time ensuring that everyone were taking care of. Special amenities were placed in our room (vegan per our request) and food accommodations were made during every meal period at the lounge.
The spa is out of this world with the services, facilities and special attention. Housekeeping turning down our room and ensuring we never had a wet towel. I cannot wait to return. If only Asheville was closet to Atlanta... Well done Omni GPI team. You set the bar very high!
TH

Columbia, SC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spa Trip 5-5-14”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

This review is for the Spa only. I did not stay in a room at the Inn. There was a $15 charge (it starts at $6 and goes to $15/day) for parking. That is for the parking lot, not the garage. Super lame in my opinion. My mother and I booked pedicures at the Spa which on a Monday totaled $132 each. It was worth every penny. The technicians were fantastic, and included with the cost was the privilege of lounging around all day in various hot tubs, mineral pools, steam rooms, saunas, etc. It is heavenly and continues to be my favorite place to unwind! I found the Spa to be very clean and it did not appear that any corners were being cut in this area. The staff were all wonderful! We ate lunch outside. Side note, it was very crowded. The lounge chairs were all "claimed" and were placed a little too close for my comfort. I didn't want to feel intrusive to the person next to me if I wanted to have a conversation with my mother. I got over it, I hope the person next to me did too! The lunch was pricey and the wine was pricier. I knew that going in though. I will definitely be returning. It is still as wonderful as it always has been and I have been coming to the spa for 7 years.

2 Thank Shara_Binks