“Great getaway with friends”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Moonbeam Bungalow
Moonbeams Sweet Grill Out Area! :)
Moonbeam Kitchen- New AC/Heat unit installed above fridge
Inside of Moonbeam
'Moonbeam' Kitchen
Moonbeam Bunk
Inside of Moonbeam- Handmade bunk bed:Queen on top/Full on bottom
Inside of Moonbeam
Candle Burning Fire place inside of 'Moonbeam'
Inside of 'Moonbeam'
Spiral Staircase in Moonbeam, up to loft longe/ bathroom area
'Moonbeam' open bathroom area in Loft
Loft Lounge- Upstairs
Courtyard
walking out back to fire pit area
Fire Pit Area
Outback Fire Pit Area.
Satellite Bungalow- inquire here or see our separate listing for more pics/info
'Satellite' Bungalow- Add on or rent separately. see our separate listing
Front Entrance to the Satellite Bungalow.
Satellite Bungalow
Starry night at the Bungalows
Magic Rick Hammock
Get your HooP ON :)
Parking Area
Driveway- steep but paved (no need for 4X4)
The Moonbeam Bungalow -
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DanielaLo...
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great getaway with friends”
Reviewed 11 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

It was a cozy getaway with my two friends from a busy semester!!! Place was wonderful but I would have liked to have had a private bathroom upstairs. It was uncomfortable going to/using the bathroom without them hearing things (I don't know why this shocked me! I should have taken a better look at the pictures). Also Grace was out of town and left her caretaker in charge. I was disappointed because we needed some information and she only responded to two inquiries and never responded back to the other text messages that were sent to her. Other than that I highly recommend it!!! Very cozy and the hot tub was so wonderful!!!! Definitely a great getaway for couples who want to be secluded and have a good time :) I would also recommend a bigger sign at the entrance maybe with some lights on it or something because it is very hard to see at night in the middle of the woods. Thanks Grace for a great weekend!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Reviewed 2 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Management Response
11 Dec 2014
Thank you SO much for staying at Moonbeam Bungalows Nicole! I am thrilled to hear you and Vino BOTH had a fantastic time! I hope to have you back soon :)
Thanks again!
Grace
Reviewed 9 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Management Response
1 Dec 2014
SO happy you had a fun "minimoon" adventure - thank you for making moonbeam bungalows a stop along your journey! I do want to apologize for the last minuet reservation that i accommodated- unfortunately they accidentally unplugged and tripped the power to the hot tub- Luckily Nick came by to save the day and hopefully you got a few hot soaks in! I hope to have you back in the near future...we will add on that free night anytime :)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 27 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Unique decor and secluded setting.
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 25 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and the location
Liked least: I couldn't stay longer
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Shoshanar...
Jacksonville, Florida
“You won't be disappointed!”
Reviewed 9 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

My fiancé and I made last minute plans and we were lucky enough to stumble on this and find it was available!

We stayed in moonbeam "b" the lager of the two. The kitchen was well stocked! Lots of spices, dishes, everything you need to cook! From the minute we walked into the bungalow, we felt at home! They left fresh flowers and a bottle of wine for us to enjoy! So nice!

It seems to me that Grace thought of every detail! There was a book with directions to local hikes (jump off rock is a must) and directions were great and really helped us to plan! I would suggest maybe emailing that booklette ahead of time so guests can plan accordingly.

The queen bunk beds were super cute and fun, I haven't slept in a bunked since I shared a room with my twin! The loft was cool! The organic cleaning products provided were a nice touch.

The DVDs were also great! When it rained and ruined our hiking plans for the morning we were very happy to have them! As well as some of the games left near the door.

There is a perfect spot to do yoga with the sunrise and magic rock was magical for cell phone reception! There is so much that we enjoyed there (the hot tub too!) it is hard to not write an essay.

When we come back to NC for hiking and biking, we will certainly be returning!

Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 16 September 2014 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing