“Best Pho around”
Review of Pho-R-Us - CLOSED

Pho-R-Us
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Located in the Skyland Crest shopping center Near US POst Office.
Description: Located in the Skyland Crest shopping center Near US POst Office.
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I eat here an average of once a week. I may have my entire family with me, I might just have my youngest daughter. The Pho is flavorful and consistent. The staff is very nice and prompt. I still have to see how the new Pho shop in Asheville is...I'm a Pho phiend. ( see what I did there?) This place gets me my fix. The Vietnamese coffee is kind of cool too.

There are newer reviews for Pho-R-Us

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Spartan surroundings which is absolutely ok. However, Pho was lacking in flavor. Broth pretty good, beef was not very tasty. Had to add lots of Sriracha to make it taste good.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I am a bit of a Pho addict! I was so excited when Pho R Us opened and even more thrilled after our first meal there. The food is the real deal and the staff is very nice. There is no ambiance to the restaurant itself but if the food is what matters to you this place is a must.

Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

I have spent Nov 2012 traveling North to South in Vietnam. Their Pho and Spring rolls are the real deal! Fresh food, simple atmosphere, happy customers, and right in your backyard. You are lucky!! I suggest you frequent their establishment and know this is truly a gem.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

This is a small place tucked into a shopping center, but serves a very nice Pho. That is about all that is on the menu, but they do it well. Friendly staff & takeout is available.