“Food wasn't my cup of tea, but decor and staff very nice”
Review of Creperie Bouchon - CLOSED

Creperie Bouchon
Cuisines: French
Description: Crepe Bourree located in the heart of downtown Asheville, NC is a modern, casual French Bistro with both indoor and outdoor seating. The menu features French inspired dishes prepared with fresh, seasonal, and local ingredients. Handcrafted specialty cocktails and a select list of wines and champagnes to complement our creative cuisine. Crepe Bourree serves gluten free crepes, fresh seafood and steaks, sandwiches, salads and home-made desserts.
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Crepes were made with something my wife was allergic to, thus had to decide on something else. With the crepes being the main/only reason we chose the restaurant, the menu wasn't appetizing to us. If you like quiche and the like, it is right up your alley. Staff extremely nice though.

Date of visit: April 2014

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stopped here for lunch on our honeymoon. We had such a great experience at their sister restaurant Bouchon days earlier, and my husband loves crepes, so we couldn't resist. We shared a chicken florentine crepe and one with duck sausage, pear, and goat cheese for our main course. They were both great, although the duck sausage crepe was my favorite. We shared an apple crepe for dessert which was likewise exceptional. Although we were on a crepe mission their menu also included some salads which sounded delicious too - I'm not one to order a salad at a restaurant, but I'd probably make an exception for those. I'd definitely recommend the outside patio, as the inside felt a little claustrophobic for me, but outside is lovely. If you're wanting the great food and service Bouchon is known for, but lunch fare at a reasonable price, try Creperie Bouchon. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I stopped in here with my family the other day, and while the food was pretty good, the service was less so. The waitress didn't write anything down, leading to wrong orders and forgotten items. However, handling the lunch rush on her own was, perhaps, an administrative error. Nevertheless, the food we did get was authentic and delicious. Even if some of it was cold.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We ate at Bouchon for lunch, and it was very fairly priced. I had a "farm to table" crepe, which was very good. Next time, I would like to try the dessert crepes. The fries and dipping sauce are very unique and worth the small price. Our waitress was wonderful and easygoing.

Date of visit: March 2014
1  Thank uncwmel10
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Great hidden gem in Asheville. Didn't sit outside in the lovely little courtyard because it was quite cold, but we will when it is warmer.

The ham and cheese crepe was excellent, but our favorite item on the menu was the pom frites. They were wonderful! Cooked perfectly with just the right amount of salt and herbs. Got the lemon crepe and the banana nutella for dessert. They were yummy!

The place is not fancy, but has tons of character. Our server was Chris and even though the place was hopping he was right on the ball.

Dinner for three not including tip was $40