“to realx and BREATHE freely”

Asheville Salt Cave
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience a unique oasis, a salt enriched microclimate which allows the body and mind to gain relaxation, rehabilitation and balance. The power of salt therapy has been known for centuries to be beneficial in the treatment of respiratory ailments, cardiovascular issues, nervous system disorders, skin problems and digestive complaints. Come experience a special place for rest and healing. We offer massages, energy healing sessions, hot salt stone massages, and Aromatherapy Salt Glow service.
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“to realx and BREATHE freely”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Visit this cave. It is amazing! If you have allergies, if you have asthma, if you need stress reduction! go here and breathe in the pure Himalayan salt from the earth!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Dahvid
525AJB, Owner at Asheville Salt Cave, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Delighted that you found our cave so relaxing and enjoyable. It is just one of the many hidden gems in Asheville. Be sure to tell your friends and family about us so they too can experience this unique microclimate

Asheville, North Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Salt Cave was a marvelous experience”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I received a gift certificate to the Salt Cave and I enjoyed the experience very much. The entire environment is tranquil and relaxing and the cave itself was very relaxing and stress-busting. You can choose to sit in an extremely comfortable chair or on the floor with pillows. Soft blankets are provided in the cave. The lighting, water fixtures and music all added up to an incredible experience. I have asthma and when I left I could actually feel an improvement in my lungs, the salt air was like being at the beach- loved it. The gift shop is also lovely and the staff members are all extremely nice and knowledgeable. I will definitely return to the Salt Cave for more sessions.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank CarolinaBroncoLady
525AJB, Owner at Asheville Salt Cave, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
We are delighted that you had such a positive experience at our Salt Cave. We have recreated the microclimate of a salt mine to help your body and mind rebalance and begin to heal itself. Multiple visits will bring greater healing, less stress and positive vibes into your life.
Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Take the time to try this”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

While on vacation in Asheville, my husband and I found ourselves running around town trying to squeeze as much as we could in our 3 short days. While scanning local brochures I found an ad for this salt cave. We had never tried anything like this before. The ad also provided a bogo coupon so it was a no brainer.

As soon as we walked in off the busy street we were greeted by friendly staff. The salt cave is beautiful and it's nearly impossible not to relax while you're in there. Truly enjoyable. Dimly lit, salt from floor to ceiling and soft soothing sounds playing in tandem with the corner water falls. My husband fell asleep during the 45 minute session. I would definitely do this again.

Visited March 2014
4 Thank Rachel I
525AJB, Owner at Asheville Salt Cave, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
So glad you found us on your recent visit to Asheville and that you made time in your busy schedule to relax and enjoy the benefits of a salt cave session. Many people are so relaxed in our cave that they allow their natural sleep cycle to take them to a truly restful place, as did your husband. We look forward to seeing you again when you are back in Asheville.
Swannanoa, North Carolina, United States
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Total relaxation”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

This was a great experience. The salt cave itself, was so pretty and relaxing. It's very easy to quiet your mind while enjoying the benefits of the Himalayan salt. I would recommend doing this. It's a great atmosphere and the staff is wonderful.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Marlene M
525AJB, Owner at Asheville Salt Cave, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
So glad you enjoyed your visit to our salt cave. Glad you found it to be relaxing. Look forward to seeing you next time you are in Asheville
Linesville, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So relaxing”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Everyone in my group enjoyed the salt cave. I will do this again if I am ever in Asheville. Next time I will add a massage!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank MissLa21
525AJB, Owner at Asheville Salt Cave, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
We are delighted that your group enjoyed their salt cave session. We look forward to seeing you and your friends again next time you are visiting Asheville. The ultimate relaxation is a massage in our Healing Arts Room followed by a 45 minute cave session. Our cave is constructed in such a way that the healing micro climate affords you the ability to spend just 45 minutes and have its benefits equivalent to 4 days at the ocean. It's like a mini vacation for your body and mind. Hope to see you soon.