“Very good, good choices”
Review of Ya Ya's Frozen Yogurt - CLOSED

Ya Ya's Frozen Yogurt
Reviewed 6 October 2013

LIke a lot of other places where you serve yourself. Pretty good yogurt choices and lots of toppings. Seem to have some joint discount program with Neo Burrito going.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

The yogurt was good, but not great. Toppings good and the place was very clean. The owners were friendly also.

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

I am a huge fan of frozen yogurt, and I like theirs. It is light, refreshing, and full of flavor. They have lots of toppings and several favors. I'm sure anyone could find something to fit their flavor here. Plus, the location is wonderful b/c u can walk around and look around while you eat.

Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

Great flavors and an inviting atmosphere. We're never disappointed. The fruit toppings are my favorite, the more tart the better.

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Fun place to eat a treat. Each time we stop in at Ya-Ya's I get my favorite chocolate with a different flavor on the side. Always yummy. We sit ouside in mild weather to enjoy our yogurt and people-watch..