“Amazing sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Absolutely LOVED this place. The Godzilla roll was probably the best sushi I have ever had. I will definitely be back for more next time I am in Asheville.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I don't really have anything bad to say about Hana, it just wasn't our favorite. We got a couple different kinds of sushi. Not bad, not amazing, but we aren't huge sushi people so take that as you will.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We had a few cocktails which were really good. We bought the sushi for 2. My husband really liked it, I've had better sushi myself. The service was fast though, and the staff was very nice. I love sushi, and I guess I just expected the best sushi based on the reviews, but it was really just good sushi, not fantastic sushi.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

My son, grandson and I each had teriyaki or habaci meals- one chicken, one beef and one salmon. All were wonderful. The service was excellent and unobtrusive. The only slight glitch was my grandson didn't like the salad dressing.

Very accomodating for wheelchair, and when you go, try to sit by the window, its fun to watch Asheville go by.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Started with fried calamari and avocado salad and edamame - all excellent - the calamari was light and sweet, the salad at $4 had an entire avocado in it. Ordered a few maki rolls - they were outstanding, fresh and flavorful. The service was excellent. We were given the option to sit in the window and we did for some fine people watching - but the food was so beautiful we hardly noticed! The best sushi value I've ever had!