“You can taste the Love”

Gypsy Queen Cuisine
Ranked #134 of 810 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Fresh flavors and delicious cuisine from the first food truck in Asheville, now a Brick & Mortar at 807 Patton Ave. Imported and local beers & hand-selected wine, a small market, amazing baked goods, soups and more!
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Gypsy Queen is one of our most favorite meal places. I never had cauliflower that was so delicious, all the food is amazing. We love it.

1  Thank Julie W

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I love to eat at this food truck. The food is ethnic, but approachable. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I don't have to spend a lot to leave full and satisfied. I would recommend it to anyone!

1  Thank Nathan P
Reviewed 11 August 2013

When I am out in town and need a quick and reliably good meal, this is my go to place. Perhaps the best falafel I have ever had, and I have traveled back and forth across this country. Service always comes with a smile. When they have lamb available....awesome. And the cauliflower.....out of this world delicious!

1  Thank Caeri G
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Yummy food. Also had a couple good lattes from the coffee truck next door, although I don't remember the name.

1  Thank Riley_Bell
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Get the felafel and fried Brussels sprouts! So good! Everything is good! Find them on facebook so you can be sure of where they are parked that day.

1  Thank Alicia K