“AMAZING!!!”

Pisgah Mountain Bike Adventures - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Pisgah Mountain Bike Adventures is a mountain bike guide service that specializes in professionally guided trips in Pisgah and Dupont. Pisgah Mountain Bike Adventures offers self-supported guided trips that we will customize to your individual tastes and ability levels. We offer 1/2, full, and multi-day trips that include a snack and lunch. Let the locals show you the best Pisgah has to offer.
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Riding with Chris and Patrick was the highlight of our trip to Asheville. The said they were going to challenge us and boy did they ever! They clearly know the trails like the back of their hands and took us to some amazing spots. If you're coming to the Asheville area do yourself a favor and book these guys. Today was the best mountain biking experience my girlfriend and I have ever had by far. I can't wait to come back to ride with these guys!!

3  Thank surferboy305

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We purchased a guided day trip for my son for his graduation and he absolutely loved it. We're not from the area, so they worked with my son to plan a trip that would be right up his alley. The guide was super and he had a fantastic time and when we picked him up afterward, he was really tired--in a good way!

1  Thank Jenny M
Reviewed 1 June 2014

If you are looking to go mountain biking near Asheville but don't know where to go, call Pisgah Mountain Bike Adventures! We had a great time mountain biking with our guides Josh and Katie! They were very friendly and knowledgeable about biking and the area. They took us on some fun single track, varied the pace and difficulty based on our levels, showed us beautiful views including waterfalls and had us laughing along the way! We would definitely call them again and highly recommend them to others!

1  Thank Nicole E
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Visiting Asheville from New Zealand with family and wanting to take my two teenage sons mountain biking in the area. The co owners Chris and Patrick provided an excellent service and a day we will all remember! Very professional approach and the routes selected were perfect for us.
At the end my sons were tired but with big smiles. Thanks for a great ride.

2  Thank Philip W
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I only had a day to go riding while in Asheville, and it was definitely better with a guide so i could spend more time out riding and less checking trail maps and markers. There's a survey to ask you about your experience, what kind of trails you like, etc. so they do a good job of picking suitable trails. Patrick was a great guide and even took some GoPro videos for me that turned out great!

2  Thank R K
Chris C, Owner at Pisgah Mountain Bike Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

We are so glad you had a great time on the trails. Thanks for the support and we hope to see you again soon. Take care.