“Tasty tour”

Asheville Brewery Tours
Ranked #5 of 36 Food & Drink in Asheville
More attraction details
Owner description: Asheville Brewery Tours brings a complete touring experience to beer enthusiasts who want to learn what makes us Beer City USA. We’ll get you behind-the-scenes access to local breweries where you can sample local brews and seasonal varieties. We offer both a fun walking tour through historic downtown Asheville, and a mobile tour of Asheville’s outlying breweries.
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I've been on many, many brewery tours and this one was a bit above average but nothing spectacular. There was a lot of overlap information from brewery to brewery (such as how beer is made) that was also covered by the tour guide. The beer tasting was generous and the tour started and ended on time. I do think it was a bit over-priced ($55.00) but Asheville has become very trendy and I guess that's to be expected. I enjoyed meeting the other people on the tour and the tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable.

All reviews
"urban orchard"
in 8 reviews
"beer scene"
in 12 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 23 reviews
"great knowledge"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Luckily, we had a small group of 4 guests, so the afternoon outing was more like bar-hopping with friends than a formal tour. Andy was a great guide who not only offered comments of his own, but answered all of our questions as well. I learned lots from this tour ... more than from others. Thanks, man!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Thank you Zach! My brother-in-law had a fantastic 50th birthday visiting HIghland, Hi Wire & Wicked Weed on Friday, April 25th. His family & friends enjoyed tagging along as well.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I love to laugh and Zaq made me giggle. My husband was able to stump the very knowledgeable Zaq only once. He was friendly, knowledgeable and hilarious. His knowledge is worth every penny!
We had a fun afternoon drinking delicious beers. We recommend this to anyone that loves beer and fun.