“Delicious food. Great service. Cool Spot.”
Review of Pizza Pura - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 April 2014

After my husband and I ate at Pizza Pura for the first time, we followed up by eating there at least 4 more times over the next six weeks. That's how good it was. The crust of the pizza is AMAZING. They have lots of interesting pizza choices. My favorite was a pizza with pureed butternut squash, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and Gorgonzola. But after trying most of them menu between the two of us, I would recommend any of the pizzas. Also, the service is always top notch. And it is in a neat area of town in the RAD. I highly recommend Pizza Pura!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Discovered Pizza Pura 6 weeks ago and have eaten there 3 times!! Excellent crust ( and I NEVER eat the crust!) - just right crispy and the toppings are all fresh and delicious. My personal favorite so far is the Carbonara but their homemade sausage and mushroom pizzas are close seconds. Excellent arugula salad with beets, orange slices and pistachios - another favorite. Service is always excellent and friendly. Looking forward to warmer weather and enjoying the outdoor seating. A great addition to the River Arts District and Asheville!!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

from out of town and decided to go here since it was on the list for asheville restaurant week. luckily we made a reservation 15 minutes before because it was reservation only for this deal. Seems like a lot of locals go there and it's very popular. The restaurant was small and booked with reservations for the rest of the night. We took advantage of the restaurant week deal $30 for dinner for 2. It included appetizer, two pizzas, and cannoli tasting! It was such a great deal. The food was delicious and the staff was very kind. Glad we checked out this place.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Very good dinner here with the whole family. The wait staff was very attentive. They smartly offered to go ahead and put the kids' pizza order in first. The Bambino easily fed our four and six year olds with 1/4 pizza left over. I had the mushroom pizza which was good, but for me not as good as just the cheese pizza. They recommend one pizza per adult, but really two adults can easily share one pizza. Maybe add an appetizer if you are really hungry.

Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Five of us ate here on a Monday night. It was pretty busy at 7:00 pm. We had a delicious salad with beets and oranges. We all had different pies. The Margherita was outstanding. The others all said theirs were great too. Had a nice Montepulciano with dinner. Service very friendly and good.