“Oh, those biscuits!”

Bojangles Famous Chicken and Biscuits
Ranked #476 of 811 Restaurants in Asheville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 August 2013

For a fast food place, Bo gets it right....breakfast all day if you want it (sometimes they can run out of grits close to lunch) and the biscuits are fantastic....can't be beat for a quick stop to get your morning started.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

This is a great place for something quick or just a snack .the tea is great and the coffee is wonderful llove the boxes of chicken its so good and juicy .The wait staff could use a little help as being quicker on keeping food prepared so they don't run out ,I have been on several different times when I have had to wait on different items I have ordered.Other than this the ladies restroom could use some help .This is the Weaverville NC Bojangles,

Reviewed 28 July 2013

My family and I were on our way to Greensboro, NC. Just passing through and it was time to stop and get something to eat for the children. So we stopped at this Bojangles. I have never eaten or heard of Bojangles until now. We walked in, there was no greeting or anything. Mind you I have never been here so, it's taking me a minute to decide. The cashier was extremely rude, she was huffin' and puffin' as I was trying to place my order, she was not helpful in assisting me with making choices. Once our food was received, we wanted to sit and eat. The tables were dirty so we asked for them to be cleaned. My cousin was furious and wanted her money back because of the service we had received. I am assuming the man that came over was the manager. We voiced our concerns to him how we are not from this area and to be treated very rude, we are disgusted, unhappy, and sadden of the situation. He tried to justify her actions by saying that the lady has been at work since 3 am. I responded by saying I have been driving since 4 am and still have 3 more hours to go. I asked him,So can I use that same excuse and be rude to her or you? At that time it was 2:46 pm. The only reason I am giving them an average is because the manager tried so hard to turn this experience around he was very helpful and apologetic. But to receive treatment so horrible in an establishment such as this is just saddening. Hopefully they will get better.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

This franchise has disappeared from my area so I was delighted to see it in Hendersonville as well. The service was pleasant and attentive, place was clean and food freash and hot.