“Thirty Minute Wait WIth Tables Available”
Review of The Local Taco - CLOSED

The Local Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Weaverville, United States
“Thirty Minute Wait WIth Tables Available”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

So, my wife and I tried to eat lunch at this place July 12th, 12:30 PM. There were two tables free outside, and four inside. We were told there would be a 30 minute wait!

Visited July 2014

Murfreesboro, NC
“Best Taco's Ever”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had my first ever fish taco and it was awesome. They also serve gluten free tacos which is the main reason we decided to try the restaurant. They were also very good!

Visited July 2014
Asheville NC
“Very tasty tacos”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My wife and I both enjoyed the tacos. My fave was the brisket taco. The spicy avocado was really good also. My wife liked the fish taco. Local beer selection was pretty good. We thought the tacos were better than White Duck, which gets all the publicity.

• Visited July 2014
Fort Mill, SC
“Awful experience!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We could not wait to get out of there because of the nauseating stench coming through the outside seating area. It was bad.....smelled like a garbage can. The food was not much better. Hard to set because the taco was overloaded, dripping and chicken was not good plus it was too spicy for me. Service was slow, menus were dirty and had a film on them and the place felt dirty. There are better places to eat in Asheville!

Visited June 2014
Darlington, South Carolina
“What a Pleasant Surprise!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We happened to be walking around during lunch time and saw this nice looking spot in one of the busy parts of town. And since it was not the least bit crowded---and it had a nice outside area---we decided to drop in for lunch and beer. We got waited on right away by very friendly staff and found the menu to be tasty and affordable. And did I mention Tasty? Our food was among the best Mexican that we've had in some time. Next time we visit Asheville, you can easily guess where you can find us!

• Visited June 2014