“Good food decent prices”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #207 of 799 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Ate here for a family dinner. The food was good and there was a decent wine selection. I believe this is a chain restaurant, but I thought it was very tasty. I would return.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Likes: Old world atmostphere, great service & food.

Dislikes: Could have a cheaper and better selection of white wines.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

My wife and I have eaten at Carrabba's several times, and we know the waitstaff quite well. We are always given a friendly greeting, and we can usually choose where to sit. An appetizer you must try is their calamari. It is the best I've had in Ashevlle, and it comes with two types of dipping sauce, although you might also want to try it just with lemon juice.

Their Caesar salad is great, although my wife thought it a bit too creamy. The portions are large, but it's always possible to share a salad or an entrée. The wine list is extensive, but I usually order a quartino of the pinot noir when we're only two dining. The bread comes out hot for dipping in olive oil with herbs, and you are not rushed to eat your dinner, which is typical Italian fare.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Always a GREAT meal and even if there is a wait..it is worth it!!! We go to one whenever we are in aplace that has one!!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

good food. our server was very willing to do whatever it took for us to get what we wanted. every staff member said hello and a manager even asked how everything was as we were walking out