“Amazing as Always”

Ranked #218 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, FL
“Amazing as Always”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

Dinner was amazing! Everything we ordered came out quick and hot. Our waitress was attentive without being overbearing.

Visited November 2013

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Organize”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

We recently was invited to attend "First Tastes Event" at Carrabba's. We arrived on time as requested. Wasn't seated until about 30 minutes later with six other couples. Waited another 20 minutes before they starting serving our table which were the drinks we had ordered..Waited another 20 minutes before they started serving the complimentary samples of their "Fire-Finished dishes. We had to keep asking for more because there wasn't enough on the plate to go around for eight people. We waited lengthy times in between servings. Felt like 2nd class citizens by the time this was over. We did enjoy interacting with the other couples whom we had never met before and just had to laugh at the way this whole event was handled. The samples that we received were good, just not enough. Carrabba's food is usually always very good...the service needs to really improve . With that in mind, for Halloween they offered $5 pizza's and $5 salad for two. I made appointment online for two pizza's and a salad and specified what I wanted on each pizza. I got the same items on both pizza's and waited over one hour on line in the car to pick them up. Again very disorganized and very disappointed. Got home with cold pizza. Warmed it up, it was good, salad was good, complimentary bread was good....but disappointed once again with the SERVICE.

• Visited October 2013
Jersey, Channel Islands
“Excellent in most respects”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

We visited Carrabba's tonight as it was within an easy walk of our hotel, the Hampton Inn and Suites. We sat at the bar for drinks prior to being taken to a very atmospheric booth for dinner. My wife ordered the steak which she declared fabulous and I had the chicken trio which was also excellent. The garlic mashed potatoes were generous and tasty and my wife's carrots with rosemary were, she said, the best carrots she has ever tasted. The warm bread that came with a delicious oil and herb dip was a great start to dinner before the salad arrived with a lovely parmesan dressing.
With a nice bottle of wine, the check was a very acceptable $70 and if we were in Asheville again we would return without hesitation. Highly recommended!

• Visited October 2013
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Mouth watering food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

I absolutely loved this place. My husband and I were on an anniversary trip and the atmosphere was great. The food was so good I still crave it. They had the best desserts too.

Visited April 2013
Hendersonville, North Carolina, USA
“Call me a sell out but I LOVE Carrabba's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

Not all Carrabba's are created equally. This Carrabba's is the best I have ever been to. I am a long time fan of their food and have visited Carrabba's just about every where I have been. I especially love the Chicken Bryan and the Sausage Lentil Soup. The service is always excellent. Just be aware its a popular restaurant in Asheville and can hove an hour or more wait time.

• Visited August 2013