“Just one problem”

Ranked #375 of 781 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Trumansburg, Ny
“Just one problem”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Had good food and service. Although I am the first to admit that I am not an expert judge of wines, I ordered a Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay and the wine I received was anything but! In fact, it was an extremely poor substitute. Terribly disappointing!

• Visited June 2014

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“DIRTY PLATES, WRONG FOOD, AND TERRIBLE SERVICE”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Our party had 7 people, the food took forever (over 25 min) in a nearly empty restaurant. 4 people received obviously dirty plates or glassware !!! When we asked for new plates you would have thought we had asked the waitress to part the red sea by her reaction, ( loud sighing, rolling of the eyes, and when she did return with new plates she slammed them down on our table.) My son is handicapped so we ordered MILD boneless wings (finger food) for him. When we received them I tried one to make sure they were MILD. THEY HAD BROUGHT HIM VERY SPICY WINGS !!!! My wife and daughter tried them after I did and their eyes immediately watered up. When we were finally able to get our waitress to come to our table she very smugly informed us that "Those are the mild wings". We asked her to please replace them with barbeque wings ( more sighing, eye rolling, etc.) The rest of the meal went fine. The food was OK even if the portions were smaller than Applebee's normal size. Finally at the end of the meal the replacement wings ( my son's dinner) showed up. I tried one to make sure the wings were correct. After the initial barbeque flavor dissipated, my mouth immediately became hot. I counted the wings and would you believe it, they brought him 9 wings. THE SAME WINGS I HAD SENT BACK. 12 WINGS - 3 WINGS (WE HAD TRIED) = 9 WINGS LEFT !!! THEY HAD APPARENTLY DUNKED THEM IN BARBAQUE SAUCE, REHEATED THEM IN THE MICROWAVE ( KINDA CHEWY), AND HAD BROUGHT THEM BACK OUT TO US !!! THEN TO TOP IT ALL OFF THEY TRIED TO CHARGE ME FOR A SECOND SET OF WINGS !!! WHEN CONFRONTED THEY CLAIMED IT WAS A NEW SET OF WINGS, BUT STUTTERED AND COULD NOT EXPLAIN WHY THERE WERE ONLY 9 WINGS IN THE SUPPOSSED "NEW" ORDER OF WINGS. WE HAD TO STOP AT MC DONALDS ON THE WAY HOME TO BUY MY SON A CHEESEBURGER MEAL. I WILL NEVER EAT AT THIS PLACE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!
1. I DO NOT ENJOY EATING OFF OF SOMEONE ELSES DIRTY PLATE OR GLASSES
2. I EXPECT TO RECIEVE WHAT I ORDER OR AT LEAST SOME ATTEMPT TO CORRECT A MISTAKE, NOT SOMEONE TRYING TO B.S. ME WITH WARMED OVER FOOD
3. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO FLING A BISCUIT AT A WAITRESS'S HEAD TO GET HER ATTENTION
4. IF YOU WANT MY MONEY/BUSSINESS TREAT ME LIKE A HUMAN BEING NOT A HOG AT THE FEEDING TROUGH !!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Darren C
charlotte
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The waitress was patient and checked on us regularly. The food was hot and came out quickly. If you go after 9, they have $5 appetizers and several all day drink specials.

Visited January 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Chain resteraunt, but wonderful food!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We eat at this particular chain restaurant often. We found this meal to be exceptional with taste. The staff was polite and helpful. The only problem was we had a very loud table of 3 beside us and it was obnxious behavior, which we felt should have been addressed. Thankfully the party left soon after we arrived!

• Visited September 2013
Clinton Township, Michigan
“Good food and service”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

The food was awesome, the wait staff was friendly and prompt. Had a 5 minute wait at the door but it was worth it.

Visited June 2013