“Could not have been any better”

Biltmore Village Inn
Ranked #7 of 39 Asheville B&B and Inns
Atlanta
“Could not have been any better”
Reviewed 3 February 2009

We came for a relaxing get-away in the best accomodations, and at the best price. We hit the jack-pot. The Innkeeper, Bob, anticipated and took care of our every need in his friendly, outgoing manner. The Inn was more beautiful than its pictures, and our cottage was first class in every way (beautifully decorated, whirlpool tub, and spotless). The breakfast was wonderful; the 4:30 wine and cheese was great and gave us a chance to visit with other guests. It was our pleasure to visit the Biltmore Village Inn and to get to know Bob, Drew and Carmen. We will plan a return trip.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (410)
Charlotte
Reviewed 2 February 2009

The inn is exquisite in terms of appearance, decor, cleanliness and function. The staff (owner, Bob and Drew) are friendly, gracious, & witty; ready for great conversation or not, whatever you prefer. In addition to beauty, room was spacious,cozy & extremely quiet, bed was very comfortable, fireplaces in bedroom & bath are great. Great location at the village. Three course breakfast impressed even my wife, who is a great cook. Great value and I highly recommend it.

Chattanooga, TN
Reviewed 29 January 2009

I was impressed with the web site and the experience lived up to what I expected.

The Inn is very comfortable, clean and the appointments gave us the feel of going back in time with all the modern luxuries.

The Inn keeper, Bob, was delightful and made the experience even more enjoyable. He even practiced his spanish with my wife which she enjoyed. You will love the furnishings as great thought was taken into recreating the earlier days.

For any one thinking of staying here I can strongly recommend it and know you will not be disapointed. We enjoyed it so much that I'm planning a trip in December with our two daughters and son-in-laws.

• Liked — The decorating and friendliness.
Atlanta
Reviewed 25 January 2009

A good trip is all about experiences and our visit to the Biltmore Village Inn was one excellent experience after another. The entire staff, especially Bob and Drew took care of every detail with grace and charm. The Inn itself is absolutely beautiful and the decorating is world class. We are already planning our next visit to Ashville just to be able to stay at this fabulous B&B.

• Liked — The total experience
  • Disliked — that we had to go home
aggiebear7
Reviewed 25 January 2009

First time at a bed & breakfast and loved it! Bob and Drew were so helpful during the entire stay from helping me with special surprises to finding us a place to dine. I would definately stay again!

• Liked — It was spacious and the people were very, very friendly and helpful
  • Disliked — the location was bit weird but it wouldn't stop me from visiting again
Virginia
Reviewed 22 January 2009

This place was amazing!

Upon arriving at the beautiful Victorian home with a white wrap around porch, we were ushered in by the owner Bob and given the grand tour of the establishment, complete with beautiful European antiques and cheery Christmas decorations.

We stayed in the Biltmore Room. (I am pretty sure that was the name.) I highly recommend it. It had a two person Jacuzzi tub, which restored my love of baths and rubber duckies, as well as a gas fireplace in both the bedroom and bathroom. Very warm and cozy and incredibly romantic. We had a beautiful view of the mountains from our room and our own door that opened on the porch.

Each morning we were greeted by an attentive Bob serving a delicious 3-course breakfast with fresh baked scones or muffins, yogurt and fruit, and quiche accompanied by juice. We spent the day visiting the breathtaking Biltmore mansion, enjoying the Christmas decor and the tasting room of the winery. We then returned to the B&B for wine and cheese at 4:30 pm, followed by An Officer and the Gentleman on the flat screen TV, snuggling on a king size bed with fluffy pillows and a bed that was turned down upon our return from the mansion.

We spent our evenings enjoying the calm tranquility of downtown Asheville. We visited the Saint Lawrence Basilica and enjoyed the detailed stained glass. We had a yummy tapas dinner at Zambra's ensconced in cushions. We also went slumming at Dairy Queen for chicken fingers and a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard. The whole three days were amazing and I would recommend this place in a heartbeat.

(Ooo, forgot to mention that it was our honeymoon and there was champagne and chocolate covered strawberries and blueberries waiting for us in our room. Yeah for Bob!)

• Liked — Fireplace, two-person Jacuzzi tub, breakfast, wine and cheese
Lexington, SC
Reviewed 19 January 2009

Being the first of any review I have ever written......After staying at the Builtmore Village Inn, i felt that I would not do it justice to not say something about our stay. Upon first arrival, I feel in love with the house. It is beautiful on the outside and inside. The inside is very open and airy, kind of gave us the feeling that we were staying at a relative's house. Super clean, and very inviting, "Uncle" Bob, the owner, greeted us at the door and gave us a nice tour of the house then showed us to our room. Although I booked our room ahead of time, we actually ended up staying during their Italian themed weekend which was spectacular. wonderful food and great wine....we actually ended going home with 2 bottles of wine. We got one because my wife mentioned she liked it during the dinner...then 2 days later "uncle" Bob, remembering that my wife liked the wine, gave use a second bottle. I know that I would serious consider returning to this B&B again for a short weekend getaway. Because of our stay at the Builtmore Village Inn, my wife and I are sold on B&Bs and will gratefully say good bye to hotels whenever possible.

• Liked — Everything!
  • Disliked — Turn your sign in front of the house around so it can be seen from the other direction. While there, we saw 2 cars drive past the sign, then backup to enter the driveway up to the house!