“Bachlorette Party”
Review of Amazing Pubcycle

Amazing Pubcycle
More attraction details
Owner description: Asheville's Amazing Pubcycle Tours, the most memorable fun in Asheville! We've prepared a wicked-cool 13-person pedal powered (motor assisted) vehicle like no other. Imagine riding your bike (sideways), hanging out at your favorite pub on wheels while our entertainment tantalizes all of your senses. All tours are BYOB beer and wine. No liquor is allowed on the bike.
Asheville, North Carolina
“Bachlorette Party”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

13 of my friends and I held my bachlorette party on 3/29/14 in downtown Asheville. Chase and his alter ego "Beki" was the absolute best tour guides! They made the party spectacular. Very friendly, outgoing and hilarious! We were still laughing the next day! I recommend this for any occasion! Dress up, dress funny or themed! It makes the experience that much better! You do BYOB but I was very happy about that, most places don't have what I like! My commemorative bachlorette granny panties signed, Beki XOXO will stay with me for the memories~ Awesome idea!

Visited March 2014

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great way to kick off an afternoon in downtown Asheville”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Laid back but exciting start to any evening downtown. You can't help but end the trip with a smile. Chase was a great driver/ringleader.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Hilarious, fun little adventure”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely loved the Pubcycle. Our guide, Chase, was awesome and we had a lively group of fellow cyclists. We brought a growler of Pumpkin Porter from LAB and kept it in the onboard cooler, refilling our cups as needed. Chase brought us around downtown and pointed out buildings and fun facts, all while we cycled and sipped away and listened to great music. It was so much fun and I would definitely do this again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Caytie221
Habersham, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“You have to try this tour!”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

This is a B.Y.O.B. tour of downtown Asheville...but on a bicycle...sort of. This is a huge 13 seater bicycle/bar. It actually has a motor, but really helps when the patrons pedal. There is a bench seat in the back for those who can't pedal or kids. We were with a small group and aren't big drinkers, so it was perfect for the 40 minute tour which was only $10. Our tour guide was very knowledgable and fun. This is a fun way to meet people and see the city!

1 Thank Veesknees