“Great place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #108 of 775 Restaurants in Asheville
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Greek
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

This was a recommendation from the lady at the front desk at the hotel we were staying at...which I'm really glad we took her advice! The server was great! The menu had so many choices I decided on a club sandwich and it was the best I ever had, it's presentation was so cool, I had to snap a picture! Fries were very tasty crisp not soggy. Great traveler stop.

1 Thank Wubykins

Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“Great food but way too much.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

We came here at the recommendation of our hotel, Day Inn, and we found the service extremely friendly and the food was very good. I noticed a plague on the wall which proclaimed the establishment to be an official Green Bay Packers location, which means the broadcast all the Packer games on their TV sets in the bar and restaurant area. How cool is that. I immediately went out to my car and put on my Packer hat before returning to my seat. If ever in town again I would frequent this place.

Visited March 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
“Worth the Wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

If you want some tasty food that's all handmade, then I suggest you try East Village Grille. They are usually very busy and the wait is a bit long for your order to arrive on the table, but it's all good when your food finally comes.
It's a bit noisy from all of the patrons that are packed in like sardines, but that's only a minor downside in the whole picture.
A wide variety of choices awaits you but their burgers are at the top of the list for me.

• Visited March 2014
Asheville, North Carolina
“So many choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

This neighborhood cafe/bar is comfortable, casual, moderately priced, a good weekday choice for dinner. There are so many choices on the menu, from greek chicken to fried chicken, burgers, gyros, steak, salads, pasta, meatloaf, something for everyone. Hearty comfort food.

Visited November 2013
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
“Awesome French Fries!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

This restaurant was a recommendation from a hotel in the area and it was wonderful. The servant that served me was wonderful and humble. She held a good conversation and made me feel welcome as a traveler in the area. The food we ordered was very good. I like food with lots of flavor and I love special sauces. I ordered a Tiger Chicken Sandwich and it was excellent. The side of fries was served in it's own little fry basket made out of metal and the fries were very hot and fresh. I can't say enough how good the french fries were. I also loved the Ranch dressing. It was unique and tasty. I am a big fan of Ranch dressing and I really wish I had the recipe they use. I was looking for a place to eat after a late night check in and this more than satisfied. I would actually go out of my way to eat here again. I will be a repeat customer when I am back in the area

• Visited January 2014